Chapter 3-Home

Thank you for reading chapter 2 of schoolboy I'all try to update as much as I can.        .   .
                       ---
Bill's POV
Everyone hide.

'Bill, who is here.' Said My parents
Max but he is in the bathroom.
'Hello Mr and Mrs Murphy.' Said Max
'What are you guys doing.'Said my parents
'Well we decided to get some snacks out to eat cause we were hungry.'Said Max
We all heard some noises from upstairs in my bedroom.
'What is that?' Said my parents.
Nothing maybe its just a rat I'll go check come on Max let's check what the noise is.

Max slowly walked  closer to the door and twisted the door handle.
The abandoned boarding house stood among tall rain trees, its walls choked by weeds and grass. Dead cockroaches littered the empty drawers and cobwebs threaded the stale air. Lockers lay on bedroom floors like fallen soldiers on a battleground. Max and Bill were forbidden to go there, of course, but Bill was curious and the challenge excited him. So now his footsteps echoed in the long corridor as he followed the pale light of his phone.

We walked closer but the shape slithered closer. Dark, slimy, blood-red. I smelled a stench like rotting meat. My mouth went dry. I tried to scream but only a choking sound came out.

I was terrified.I didn't know what this was.I knew this house had a history but I didn't know what was within.

My brother said that our mum killed him. But my mum said that I don't have a brother.I saw it all...all in a dream.It was real I knew it...it had to be real.