Mr BunseyBoo Kidnapped?!

--Danny's POV---
"ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! OH HOLY MOTHER OF ZAC EFRON AND KING OF LLAMAS SAVE ME NOW!!!" I screamed probably waking up the whole pack house. Good them bitches need to help me! "What bastard would do such a horrible thing" I bawled. That's it I'm gonna find that person and steal their Nutella. Serves them right those kidnappers ! Mal burst through the door. "What the f are you doi-" she started "Bitch no time to explain ! Help me look!!" I yelled picking up my blanket chucking it at her. I successfully hit her in the face but was soon frozen by her glare. Damn that girl is like ice when she wanna be. I gotta take notes. "Look for what you dweeb!" She yelled at me. Uh that's offensive! I ain't no dweeb. Sexy beast yes but dweeb no way. "MR BUNSEYBOO HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED!!!" I screamed successfully earning myself the disapproval growls and groans from the pack members who are asleep. Psh it's like 3 in the morning they should get up earlier. I looked at Mal pleadingly and stuck out my bottom lip, "pwease mally help meee" I said in my baby voice. "Your baby voice sounds like it took some steroids" she laughed. I just smirked. "Your just jelly that I don't need steroids" I squealed when she threw a pillow at my face. I glared at her whole she just smiled evilly an muttered an 'oops'. I continued to mutter profanities under my breath whilst searching for a whole hour. Where the hell is he!! What If he's being threatened? What if they are torturing him? What if they pulled off his buttons?! Or ripped out his fluffy insides?! No not his fluffy insides!!!! I dropped on my knees and screamed "NOOOOOOOOOOOO"
______________________________________________________________________________________

Yeah ik ta short but hey it's progress. 👌
-Bella