10. Save

Third Person's POV

"Let's take a break.." Jeongyeon suggested. Sana nodded and stretched her body but her eyes got big while her mouth is wide open.

"What the.. it's already 8pm. We didn't eat our lunch,.. AND THE DINNER"

"They actually brought the lunch and dinner here Ms. Minatozaki, but you didn't notice" Jeongyeon snickered because her boss was so serious doing her work.

"You didn't told me!"

"I was Ms. Minatozaki but you were so dedicated to your work." Jeongyeon continued to laugh while wiping her tears. "So cute"

"Say it again.."

"Let's eat"

"Yaaah.. say it again"

"Let's eat"

"Not that one! Nevermind I'm hungry"

They set aside their work and started to eat. Sana felt concious as she notice her crush was looking at her.

"Slow down Ms. Minatozaki" Jeongyeon handed a glass of water.

Before Sana speak she drink some water.

"You were looking at me all the time. You should eat"

"You forgot the 2 meters away rule" Jeongyeon smile mockingly.

"That's why you're looking at me all this time.." Sana muttered hiding her amusement.

"Because you're adorable Ms. Minatozaki"

"You're hitting on me?"

"I didn't touch you, even the tip of your hair"

They finish the work but it's already pass 3 am. Jeongyeon touch her nape and when she gaze at her boss. The latter was already snoring, she chuckled and go close.

"She look innocent while she's sleeping." Jeongyeon gently try to carry Sana but her back suddenly hurts. "Ms. Minatozaki.." She will just wake her up to lay on bed.

"Check the grammar again.." Sana murmured. Jeongyeon covered her mouth because she was about to laugh again. "Fuck that dick!"

Jeongyeon's blood rush up to her head. She let go a sigh but she heard Sana's sleep talking again. She wipe her invisible tears.. she didn't expect that she'll laugh silently like this. She look at her boss face.

"Beautiful.." Jeongyeon uttered. She fixed Sana's strand hair behind her ears. She begun to notice how astonishing Sana's features. "A living doll. She looks like an anime character too"

"Slay that beautiful butt"

(×_×)

Sana gently open her eyes. She just saw a hot human being wearing midi dress, exposing those beautiful long legs. Going up, hoping to see cleavage but her dream immediately cut off by a strict face.

"Ms. Minatozaki, get ready now"

"Ehhh? Why? What..." Sana close her eyes, Jeongyeon's perfume is already scattered inside the room. She really loves it!