2. Barbie

Author's Note: sup everyone! It's your gal! I wanted to update right away but the wattpad suddenly got crazy. Some parts of these chapters are gone and it's annoying! I need to rethink what happen and rewrite almost everything.

This story is fictitious and if you are offended and sensitive about this. I advice you to pass this one hehe.

Anyways enjoy and still!

Unedited and grammatical error exist!

Third Person's POV

"They gave us 3 months to move all the stuff.."

"3 months.." Jeongyeon said in disbelief while walking back in forth. "I need to find a place urgently.."

"Don't work too hard Jeongyeon." Jeongyeon's aunt uttered concerned but Jeongyeon was unbothered.

"We need to loan money for other expenses..." Jeongyeon continued to talk to herself. Trying to solve everything in her hands with a proper plan.

"Sister, is Jeongyeon fine?" The Father asked approaching the head nun. He became just a priest this year.

"I hope so Father Jaebeom.." The head nun said and leave them two inside the office.

"Oh Father JB"

"It's FATHER JAEBEOM, Jeongyeon."

"Wow" Jeongyeon mockingly said and gently punch Jaebeom's chest. "You are wearing your priest outfit. How adequate"

"Stop messing around Jeongyeon. You wish to become a sister but you are already flirting and disrespecting me."

"Hold on Father JB, your inarticulate statement is already absurd inside of my cochlea"

Jaebeom become serious when he notice Jeongyeon's eyes are dim. He carefully tap Jeongyeon's right shoulder.

"You know that Lord Jesus Christ is with us always Jeongyeon, maybe this problem is his plan for us to learn and become a better version of our yesterdays" Jaebeom sincerely uttered.

"I think the same Father JB. Of course I trust him with all of my heart., it just that" Jeongyeon breath out and weakly smile. "I'm losing hope at this very moment because the people I reach for help can't do anything."

As Jaebeom open his mouth Jeongyeon's phone ring.

¤¤¤

"Who are you?" Sana smile from ear to ear when she heard a deep sexy voice of a woman. She curled her strand hair using her index finger.

Youngjae comfortably sat down at the opposite side of Sana.

"Darling" Sana flirty said and stand up.

"Wrong number Miss"

Sana pout refraining herself from smiling again.

"Don't hang up sweet cake" but Sana heard nothing anymore. She tried to call it again but it's like she was block already. Youngjae rolled his eyes as Sana handed the phone of her employee. "You may go"

The employee bow his head and leave immediately the office. Youngjae frown staring at Sana's smile face.

"This is the 28th time you use your employees phone just to troll her.."

"Shut up. I'm in the mood now to start my work." Sana gushed while pacing close to her table then turn on her monitor.

"It's been a week Sana..." Youngjae started a serious conversation while standing up. "You always postpone the meeting with the gover-"