17. Neglected Affection

Author's note:

Jeongyeon please take time to heal yourself💚 Don't be so selfless!

Anyways! Yey! happy 6th anniversary Twice 💖🎉

6NCE🔥💪

Still unedited  and grammatical error exist😘

Third Person's POV

"Don't touch it!" Jeongyeon shouted as she pull Sana inside...

"Jeongyeeooon"

Jeongyeon almost jump seeing her former boss, puffing face.. she obviously cry one eyes out and didn't even take a rest. Also, she reeks of alcohol.

"You again,.." Tzuyu recognized the latter while covering her nose.

"I understand you don't want to date me anymore so.." Sana fished out something on her pocket. "MARRY ME!!"

She let out a lid from a can beer she drink. Tzuyu can't help but to let out a little chuckle.

"You should go home." Jeongyeon calmly uttered.

"I'm not playing at all!" Sana shouted.

"Aish!" Sana got silent while Tzuyu silently left them alone. Again... she started to form tears under her eyes. Can't blame her when Jeongyeon just cussed in front of her face "STOP CRYING!"

'Oh Lord, forgive me for being insolent...'

Sana just cried out loud while Jeongyeon is so pissed pulling her until they went inside to the her room.

"Stay in this room" Jeongyeon said with authority. She carefully get some spare clothes for this stinky drunk lady. "Take off your clothes. Wear this bathrobe before GOING out to my room. Also, wait for my call first before going out.. I'll prepare your bath as soon as possible."

"Then are we doing sniff a honeymoon after I take a bath."

"Put your dirty clothes on this basket."

"So we doing a honeymoon?"

"No. Also just sit on this chair don't mess my things understood?" Jeongyeon confirmed while her eyes lock to Sana..

"But I'm horny.."

Jeongyeon rolled her eyes while letting out a sigh.

"You don't have a horn.. No questions, zip your mouth and be obedient.."

"Jeongyeon how about a kiss.."

Jeongyeon didn't say anything and left Sana in her room. She let go a sigh again while Tzuyu appeared crossing her arms.

"Yah, why did you let her in?" Tzuyu interrogated...

"She's drunk and I'm afraid that she might get in trouble.."

Tzuyu frown but shrugged it off..