Bark for Me

Lovely Miss Makima had called you to her office today.  You couldn't imagine why.  You weren't exactly attractive or talented, or at least you didn't think so.  There were plenty of better people for Makima to hang out with, like Denji, Aki, Power, or even Kishibe.  "Surely I must bring her a present, make myself look good," you thought as you went down to the nearest restaurant.  "I'll get her a meal!"  You cheered with glee as you paid for your food, putting it in your car, and going to the next store.  It was a lovely flowershop, with a florist at the counter and many flowers to choose from.  You chose a bouquet of carnations, in colors of red, white, and pink.

Getting back in your car now, with the flowers and the meal, you wondered if you should get anything else.  "A dog plush?"  You thought, knowing about her love of dogs.  You grinned, stopping once more at the nearest toy shop.  You bought one that looked like a shiba, with a collar that had a heart pendant.  It was very cute, you thought.  You were excited to go to Makima's, despite that it likely was just a business thing.

You ran up to her office, gifts in hand, as well as getting weird stares from your colleagues.  You opened the door, seeing her lovely face as she was sitting down at her desk.

"For you!" you tossed your gifts onto her desk, sweating and blushing profusely.

"Is this... the BTS meal from McDonalds...?" She asked, picking up the nuggets.

"Yes! Do you like it?"

"It's...cold.  When did you buy this?"

"An hour ago, milady!"

She stared at you, confused.

"Uhm, thank you...?" She took her dog plush and put it in a drawer within her desk, it was full of other dog plushes, similar to yours.  She grew disgusted as you got on your hands and knees, wiggling your rear and panting in a doglike fashion.

"What the hell are you doing?" she asked.  You simply barked in return.  "Seriously, what are you doing?"

"Please!" You begged. "Let me be your dog!"

"No, you weirdo!"  Makima shouted, before tripping and crushing you to death by sitting on your face.