venpani Malare 3

Sivu: with shock She forwarded her hand looking in his eyes. as soon as she touched hand it was like she already met this person feeling for her ( aiyooo music plays at the background with snowflakes effect)

Ashwin: hello madam, r u there

Aparna: sivuu taps on her shoulder

Sivu : sorry

Abhi: Ashwin these 2 are the new trainees

Ashwin: welcome to AK group of companies  these is not very big company but one day will surely be there

Abhi : gives some assignment go through this is the previous records u people will get some knowledge in this

Sivu nods her head they both came out abhi assigned sivu seat exactly opposite to AK cabin ( kadavul setting) beyond her Aparna.

The day went well.

sivu explains ABT the day at house.
Sivu was explaining ABT office members like abilash, team members and Ashwin

It's been a month  they were pretty good in handling the things.

Next day was abilash birthday celebration a surprise planned by his trainees.

Ashwin: came to office.

Sivu : knocks the door may I come in.

Ashwin: yes enna ma.

Sivu: explains him ABT the surprise planned for Abhilash and explains him to bring him for birthday location.

Ashwin: some where he is happy at the same time he feel curious why this girl is planning for him somewhat he cannot concentrate on the othe things he was blank... In this state only he nodded his head.

Sivu : sir neenge eppavum ippdi dhana pasengee sir, sireege sir health rombbha nalathee.

Ashwin: roles his eyes..

Sivu : ok thanks sir and leaves the cabin.

Ashwin: laughs at himself...

Abhilash and Ashwin reaches the location ( Ashwin brings him by saying client meeting)
Abhilash: macha ready da yenga clients

There all the staff members give surprise for him they do celebration cake cutting and all.

Ashwin: isolated himself he will be watching all the activities done by sivuu and admiring her.

Abhi : thanks for the surprise this is the first birthday I'm celebrating like this with tears in his eyes.

They say it's the planned by sivuu

Abilash said thanks for sivuu

She will say anna u told sister so you shouldn't thank me.

Abhi: sivuu yenkage oru patuu padereya
Then he says to group members do u people know sivu sings very well I was stunned when I saw r singing.

Sivu sings : yenga anan , yenga anan anbu ....

They dance all together

Ashwin: was stunned her bond and the voice of her.

They were having the dinner.
Abhi come with plate sits near to Ashwin

Abhi : macha best surprise thanks da nee kooda oru part of it.

Sivu : comes to table and sits

Abhi: va sivuu thank u

Sivu : anna yethan thadva soluregee this for my brother that's all

Abhi: yena veruu curd rice saptutu irukee Oh non veg taa

Sivu: ahmma naa, yen na unga friend pesave mattanghaa ,yeppa pathulu silent irukkaru.

Abhi : illa ma Ava konchu reserved type.

Sivuu nodes her head ok then I will leave late ayidchii

Abhi: I will drop u don't worry appdiya uncle and aunty meet panni blessings vanguvoo yen ok vaa.

Sivuu : ok anna( sivu goes for hand wash)

Abhi: aiyooooo macha na unkudaa vandha dhu maradhntee ( I didn't bring my vehicle I came with u)
Machaa poree valile nangee sivuu ve drop pannete poker da pls I have told her I will drop her.

Ashwin: smiles at him and nodes his head.
They three leave
Bindhu: calls sivu

Sivu :Amma on the way ma abhi anna drop panneernu sonnage oru half n hour will reach ok bye and disconnects call.

Sivu : anna yedavudhu pessunge naa yvlo silent irukkenga.

As abhi starts something...

Ashwin: Ungee voice amazing super a paadurega...

Both were stunned looking at eachother 💜