venpani Malare 11

Sivaangi was distrubed and it was bit emotional day to them as her sister also moving to New family they will be bidding bye to her all were emotional while sending to her sister..

After that sivaangi comes to her parents room her mother will be packing the things to move back to Chennai she comes near her father and keeps her head on his lap and ask him it's difficult for periyamma and periyappa to send akka na appa. Krishna Kumar says for every father their daughters are princess so it's difficult for every father then she ask her mom how about u maa.she replies I'm very unlucky in that bcoz my father was not there but I had my brother and sisters , more over I found all the bonding in your appa so I'm happy for that. Soon she will ask her appa how did u find amma means how did u thought she is the right person to u.

He replied with smile it's vibe where it cannot explain just u need to feel.where a person can show all the faces like care,love, affection, angry, happy and sad etc.. it cannot be defined, like that I decided she is the one for me and I said her that I want to marry her same thing from her side also she agreed we got married.

On the other side our hero was also disturbed that why she disconnect the call did I asked any thing wrong..

They were traveling back to Chennai ...

As usual she will come to office with full of Josh

Sivu meets abhi they discuss on projects
And the topic diverts how the marriage went and sivu asks abhi when is ur marriage,abhi says it's on the process very soon so she makes fun of him.

Sivu: love marriage or arrange marriage

Abhi : it's love cum arrange, after 2 months date still not yet dicided

Sivu : ponnu photo kammi nee pls

He shows the photo she feels happy for him.

Ashwin passes the way on the other side to his cabin while speaking on the phone

They both see him and smile but he will be busy in the phone he won't see them.

They both see eachother face and laugh louder.

Sivu : anna yenna aluu evaru

Abhi: ava apdi tha ma

Sivu : unge friend yaaruku propose Panna dhe ilyaoo

Abhi: avana ....propose... Adhukela ponnuge kita pessu nu  ma ivnaku pessave theriadhu,, annaulu soorie sonna oru ponna love pannierundha nu ana adhu yenna achi therila pa

Sivu : love ahh (MV) yendha girl friend illa nu sonnuge..

Abhi: I think adhu failer ayidchi nu

Sivu : andha ponnu yaru ne
Abhi : therila pa Anah oru love irunthchi

Sivu : ohh ok

Ashwin calls both of the to cabin and discuss on new project to get the best quote as abhi and sivu went for tender biding.

Ashwin: I will join u later as I have some other work

They bid the best they got the tender also

As discussed earlier Krishna Kumar friend has visited his house with his family.

When Krishna Kumar ask sivu about her opinion on there friend son.

She says I don't know what to say appa if u think he is the rite person for me then u can go ahead.

Krishna Kumar was happy eyes were filled with tears.but some what something will be hurting him.
He will come to his room opens his wardrobe and checks a box there will be key chain inside that ... Which was given by boy to him and  remembers old memory which is said by that boy " This is gifted by my mom I'm giving u this as I have found a girl who can look after me like my mom , when you think I can take care of her like u then u can return me.

 Which was given by boy to him and  remembers old memory which is said by that boy " This is gifted by my mom I'm giving u this as I have found a girl who can look after me like my mom , when you think I can take care of her like u then u can retu...

it's not just simply key chain As this is so special to me bcoz this was the first penny which I earned and took a gift for my mom that's is a necklace which was broken and she made this as keychain with her hand and gave to me. It was a destiny that ur daughter got this keychain with out my knowledge of loosing it.

He says make note of this uncle I will keep up my promise not to say anything to anyone if you think I deserve your daughter you can call me on that day.

Later krishna kumar suddenly started searching for the number which that boy gave on that day in bit of a paper but end up with no clue where he kept that paper...

To be continued....

Dear readers,

Sorry for the delay as lockdown is open we have started working so pending work mode was on  ,

Thank you for the support