chapter 18

Yes Ashwinneey enuku apdiyaa dha irukk butterfly in my stomach, heart 💓💖 oru madrii... Kulukulu nu

They bid bye there and while driving Ashwin recollects her antics and will be blushing reaches home gets freshed there's he receives msg.
Sivu : did u reach home

Ashwin: yes reached home kutachii!!

Sivu: kutachii ye...

They fight in emojis by sending only emojis....at last he sends msg

Ashwin: miss u Maa

Sivu: me too

The next day morning Ashwin happiness is in peak As she gets chance to sing in musical album.

Here as we know krishna kumar got the phone number of that person whom he was waiting eagerly.

He was about to dail and want to know the person but for a second he thinks of his little princess and stops there. Sivu is happy now if I search also I won't get boy like Ashwin why I need to disturbe this two hearts he will think, is this the time to say or will take some time and inform that boy. But later he thinks that even this boys has helped sivu without any expectations.krishnakumar will be in dialama that what next he should do know then he gets an idea that he will speak to Ashwin about this as he don't want to hide anything to him so he rushed to Ashwin office without any appointments he will in the front office he want meet Ashwin she will ask for the appointment he nods he has not taken pls tell him I'm krishna kumar his uncle.

She confirms from Ashwin and send him in

He reaches to his cabin
AK: hello uncle greets him makes him comfortable

KK: will be in confused to tell or not ,how he will react all this things will be running in his mind

AK: find out I think something important he want discuss but he was hesitant

KK: I want tell u about something ABT sivu

AK: sivu !!

KK: yes my dear son I want tell u sivu past she has past which her future husband should know then you decide still you want to continue the relationship with us... His face was dull

KK: we were a joint family I had brother even he had daughter same as sivaangi just 3yrs difference her name is Shivani they both did schooling in my native and for college we have come to Chennai even though she is my brother daughter both are same in our house 🏘️ They were the heart of our house every day we is to listen there blanters and every festival is celebrated in native with my brother and as usual we went for Pongal festival there my brother told me my cousin akka is asking Shivani's hand for her son what should we do now as we discussed we said we are ok bcoz she is also good and her son is also ,we decided to do her engagement but unfortunately she ran away from house after so many insults we were somewhat ok with the situation and I told my brother to shift to Chennai but he denied sivu was there for some days with him and he died bcoz of heart attack' we have to overcome by this we slowly started normal days..

one day sivu went for college trip for Coimbatore there was disasters which took sivu 's memory down the lane....

There were few boys who behaved very badly with sivu with tears in his eyes they tried to....... He was broken and cried  tried hard to control

Ashwin came near him and consoled him

They tried to spoil her life I still remember her scream on the phone that day it was a nightmare but by god's grace someone has saved her life and I found her in hospital.

Ashwin: who has saved her uncle

Kk: I don't know I have not met him as I think it was too much as this news was shocking for us.

But after few days we opened the bag which is brought from Coimbatore after all that incedents..we were recovered and it was basic phone 📱 which had more that 215 missed calls and thought have returning it I called it the highest miss call number ,a boy received the phone and asked me how is sivaangi...

I was shocked as this is not her Phone and how come he knows about sivaangi

For while I was thinking what's happening.....who is he how come he knows sivu...

Then that boy told that this his phone he was the one who saved her from that cunning boys and gave his phone to contact me...

And I thanked him for saving sivu's life for my shocking he said I don't know weather I should tell u know these things are good or bad but my heart says that I should tell u I should not hide it... And said I love your daughter I want to share my entire life with her... I know she has lost her memory as of now but the day will come when she says about me then you decide what you have to do.

KK: I have asked him weather she loves u he paused and said I have not told my love to ur daughter still .... It was furious for me then I asked him what you have not told to her . Yes I have not told her bcoz I think in this world only 2people can treat a lady with all aspects

One is her dad as Princess
And other one her husband as queen to his king. I want to be her king so I will wait for your time.

KK : ends...there and sees Ashwin face on that day when you asked me about sivu 's hand I just remembered the same that's why I was confused now you tell me what I should do after a great struggle I got his number a day back
Now you tell me what I should I call him and say that sivaangi loves you not him or I should not call him as it's bothering me a lot bcoz the life which sivu leading now is given by him.

Ashwin paused for some time and said him to dail him....

Krishna Kumar was shocked and said what

Ashwin: call him uncle and speak to him

To be continued...
Sorry guys late update had some health issues

Feedback is welcomed
More comments more updates...💜💜💜