Chapter 1 : Lost

*beep* *beep*

I woke up by the sound of my alarm and see that its already 7.30 a.m in the morning. I get off the bed and went to bathroom to clean myself. After taking a shower I checked my backpack to see if I left something before I go to school. Seeing everything is complete I went down the stairs and greet my brother

"Good Morning"

as always he never replies but my brother is not a bad person. I saw that he preapared some breakfast for me so I take a seat and enjoy my meal. Realising that its already 8.53 a.m I got up and ready to go to school.

The road to school is pretty far but it has a nice view, there is a lot of giant tree that is as big as a building and there is some "Viely" flying around the tree, "Viely" is a creature who lived inside a tree, they have a blue feather and a yellow beak with a green eyes, this creature usually loves to eat fruits. Viely is not a harming creature rather they have a very calming and a quite behaviour towards other species. After a few walks I reached a top of hill and saw the beauty of the city.

Some people said that before the disaster day there is a huge building and a lot of people usually go there to work but now all I can see is an abandon building with plants and creatures in it. Well if you wondering why I know a lot about this stuff is because my father works in research department learning about this new world or so they called. Going down the hill I saw an unusual "Viely", it looks like ordinary viely but with a different color. This "Viely" had a golden color, I was curious and tried to follow it.

After following it for a while it leads me to a cave thats pretty suspicious but the Viely went inside so I go after it. I couldn't see very clearly inside the cave. I got startled and fell because i bumped into something. When i was getting up to see what i bumped into i saw a weird stone. This stone had a pretty weird look cuz it looks like a person that is doing a meditations. I tried to take a closer look and I see a symbol on his chest.
Its a star symbol with a moon surrounding it. I tried to look around for the viely after that cuz I lost my trail on it and then suddenly I stepped into something and it opens a mysterious door. I got scared but I also curious at the same time so I went inside. I got startled at first because suddenly the floor beneath me is falling and I also fall down into a deep hole.

I opened my eyes just to see the gold viely is right in front of me. I stood up and see a glowing tree right besides the viely. I tried to go near it and suddenly got a feeling that there is someone other than me here. I looked around but nobody is down here and suddenly someone speaks to me.

"Hello young ones! How did you find me eh?"

I got scared but I tried to remain calm

"Uhm I fell here"

There is no replies and suddenly

"Hmm I see, well would you listen to my request for a moment?"

I got confused, what is actually going on? and what kind of request is it? so I asked him

"Uuh okay? what kind of request?"

He replied "Excellent! stand there for a moment!"

I got sudden feeling of cold and a blowing wind through me and then I saw the tree is glowing brighter and it seems like the source of the wind comes from the tree but the wind gets stronger and stronger until I finally passed out.

End of chapter 1

(Hello its me the author its the first part of the story and I was hoping if you could give me some advice or correcting some of my mistakes cuz I'm still new to writing and I really want to improve myself! so please give me your opinion in the comment sections thank you I really appreacite it :')