sneak peak

I yanked his head back onto my left shoulder as my other hand guided his legs open I pulled out his rather large d*CK slowly resting my hand on the tip. I shoved my two fingers into his mouth, he whimpered his eyes wide open to the enhancement of sexual desire radiating from his body.

"I should probably make the most of this moment shan't I ? Though I can't say your worth wasting my energy so your going to help me."

" but I d-dont know how " he stammered fumbling his words through the fingers in his mouth

I paused and giggled at his the state of humanities strongest soldier " oh honey who said you had a choice?"

A gasp escaped his lips as my hand travelled down his dick, each stroke speeding up his moans and whimpers I grabbed his hand and placed it on his dick he continued to fumble around with the strokes despite my repeated guidence.

"Masturbating because my hands not enough , what a dirty little boy." His chest leaped up with a groan eyes fixated to the top of his eyelids rolling to the back of his head at this unfounded pleasure.

"Oh dear can't keep it still can we? it seems all this teasing has caused you to get excited am I right" I proceeded to laugh at the state he was in, vulnerable, sweat trickling down his body , the door wide open just like his legs and mouth gasping for air.

"Well if this is how your going to react then don't complain when I chain you up you dumb manwhore." I slowly lifted him off my lap travelling towards my dorm where I hid my strap then I turned around to make eye contact just like the first time I saw him "you know what levi I'm going to leave this door open so you might wanna..... ,shhhhh" I put my finger to my lips as I watched him tempt for a groan ,still in that naughty little position.

Ill be back before I toddled off as if what just happened was just another fantasy .

So I know I haven't been posting for a while so hears a sneak peak of the smut scene

Have a nice holiday everyone!