1.

Xuri Wellz pov:

It's 1:45 am and Trey still not back from the trap. I knew I should have left his ass alone when he cheated the first time. All he do is lie, cheat and sell drugs, and I'm tired of it. I been staying up late for the past 2 weeks just so I can make sure he comes home okay, but not today. I grabbed my bonnet off the dresser and laid down and went to sleep.

3:27 am.

I woke up to someone opening my front door loud as hell, I already knew it was Trey. Once he got to my room he plopped down on the bed and I began to question where he was, he didn't smell like weed, he smelled like cheap perfume.

"Where was you at Trey, who got u smelling like some other bitch out here"

"Chill out your trippin you know I was at the trap."

"So you was with some other bitch at the trap?"

"I didn't say that bitch, WHY YOU ALWAYS QUESTIONING ME, damn"

Him yelling made me jump, I hate when he yell at me.. last time he yelled at me things got heated and he put his hands on me, i know he didn't mean it but Im kinda scared of him when he is in this state.

"You know what.. you right. I'm done with everything."

I got up and went to pack all his shit up out of my closet and my house. I got all his shirts, pants, jackets, shoes, EVERYTHING.

"Move bruh your doing too much, get off Ma shit bitch you trippin, it's too early for this"

He snatched everything out my hand and walked to the living room. I couldn't win with him, he never want me to leave but always want some other bitch to fuck over time.

"Get out my house Trey I'm tired of this back and forth, tired of the cheating and the lies, you ain't shit and will never be shit, you make everything about the trap and I'm tired of it. You wanna be in the streets and forget about me, THEN DO IT CAUSE IM DONE WITH YOU"
I walked upstairs and slammed my bedroom door and laid down , shortly after I heard my bedroom door open and Trey lays down besides me.

"You know You not going anywhere right. There is no taking breaks or leaving you alone, it's me and you and the only way out is death. So if you want to die go ahead and leave me"

I know he didn't really mean that, and he wouldn't actually kill me, but this man would do anything to have me with him just to treat me like shit. But I love him.

He grabbed me and pulled me closer to him to cuddle, he kissed my forehead and snuggled down to my neck and rested his head there.

Trey pov:

This bitch really tried to kick me out, she know I love her and I would die for her but she just never have enough. Everytime I go to the trap she thinks that I'm fucking some bitch, I mean yeah I cheated once.. or twice... or maybe three times but It was a big mistake and I apologized so many times. We're going on 2 years, I can't just lose all of this right now, life wouldn't be the same. I'm looking forward to making her my wife one day, even have kids. Im never this soft with a bitch, usually its fuck 'em then kick 'em to the curb, but with her its something different.

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆

Xuri Wellz pov: