Back To Work/ Sibling Tension

Cass: Tommy?

Tommy: Yeah?

Cass: Did everyone just get smarter or dumber? Why would Fuu lose the job of a lifetime? 

Tommy: Maybe it was because of YOUR girlfriend making a ruckus. You would think you would put a leash on a girl like that. Honestly I didn't know you had a thing for the sadistic type. 

Cass: At least I not dating someone old enough to be my sister.

Tommy: You wanna fight?!

Cass: I will beat the snot out of you. But maybe later. We need to find Nino and get her to apologize. 

Tommy: To think that everything was going so well.....

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

/A few days ago/

Miku: Lemme see the remote!

Nino: No! My favorite show is on!

Miku: But mu documentary is on! I cannot miss it!

Cass:.....

Tommy:......Should we?

Cass: I rather not. I faced my share of vicious opponents. But as mother herself once said, nothing is more ferocious than a woman's anger. 

Nino: Cass! Make Miku give me the remote!

Miku: He's your boyfriend! Not some tool to bark orders to!

Nino: Why you.....

Yotsuba: We're back!

Ichika: Tommy!

Tommy: Ichika! *Gets up from the couch and clings to her waist*  I missed you!

Ichika: Aw, I missed you too!

Cass: Oh get a room-wait do not get a room. Stay right where I can see you.

Fuutarou: So whats going on?

Cass: Miku and Nino have been fighting over the Tv. We tried to stop them but Tommy has to live and so do I. 

Fuutarou: Then please allow me to assist-*Takes the remote away and turns off the Tv*-No Tv for anyone. Time to hit the books like we're supposed to. 

Miku and Nino eyed each other and huffed. 

Cass: I know not about you, but I am getting a bad feeling about them. 

Tommy: Sibling rivalry. Just the typical norm for sisters. 

Cass: And not for brothers?

Tommy: Girls may be mature, but boys are more down to earth. If girls are not like Ichika then 9 times out of 10 this will happen. 

Ichika: Aw. 

Cass: You two are making me sick.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Fuutarou: Tommy, focus on your work and stop being under Ichika.

Ichika: Leave him be. We will be doing much of this once we get married. Might as well allow him to have some practice.

Fuutarou cringed. He said: Tell me you are not supporting this kind of behavior?

Ichika shrugged, but her growing adoring blush said otherwise.

Nino: Honestly sister he is only a minor. You should seek someone your own age.

Ichika: And you need to mind your business.