An Ichika X Tommy Private Date/The Bright/Promising/Future

Ichika: Thanks for letting me take you on a date Tommy. 

Tommy: Yeah. Its a not a problem. It took a ton of convincing but my brother was willing to let me go. 

Ichika: Thank goodness. I heard that Nino almost made her move on your brother. Is that true?

Tommy: Yeah. He also told her  his real name. Enoch. 

Ichika: So Enoch was his real name? Rats! I thought it was Eason. But Enoch, I should have figured that out! Anyways, where do you want to go? We can go anywhere you want. 

Tommy: Can we go see your new movie?

Ichika: Of course. 

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

/At The Movies/

Tommy: You know our grades have been going up. 

Ichika: Yes they have. And with your brother helping Fuutarou we all should be able to graduate together. 

Tommy: Yeah. Ichika? 

Ichika: Hmm?

Tommy blushed, he said: I'm sorry about your father not helping you girls out. So far My Parents, Enoch, Fuu and the girls, have been pulling their own weight. Even you. I want to help out too. I feel so useless. 

Ichika: Tommy....

Tommy: A man should have the desire to take care of a woman. I should want to do more. I should do more. I want to do more. But I'm just a kid. I'm only 10. *Sighs* Sometimes I wonder if I am good for you. 

Ichika: Tommy.

Tommy: Huh?

Ichika: You listen to me. And listen well. This is not a one way street. Yes it is a man's job to take care of the woman, but it is the woman's job to make sure that her husband is well and able to do such task. And yes, you are only 10, but that doesn't mean you have to find work right away. I can even help you get a job as an young actor. And you can be in movies with me. 

Tommy: Speaking of which, you do die a lot huh.

Ichika: And alone. But if you are in the movies with me, we can fake die together. 

Tommy: Spooky.  But okay. So far all you have done is Horror moives?

Ichika: Yeah. Horror seems to be the demand these days. 

Tommy: Ichika?

Ichika: Hmm?

Tommy: After the movies.....Can I....Can I...

Ichika: Can you what?

Tommy whispered: Can I kiss you?

it was now Ichika's turn to blush. Straight forward and bashful about it wasn't her? She replied: Okay. 

Tommy: Really?

Ichika: Yes. But only after the movies. And in private.

Tommy: Okay. *Leans into Ichika's breast* Pillows.

Ichika pouted: Hey, they are not only pillows you know.

Tommy: You're right. They hold your heart. It beats so peacefully. Its like music with no vocals. *Sighs* I must be the luckiest 10 year old on the planet. And its all thanks to you Ichika.

Ichika:.......*Smiles softly* You have made me the happiest girl in the world. I cannot wait to see what the future holds for us. 

Tommy: Neither can I Ichika. Neither can I.   

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

/10 years Later/

After graduating, understand the values of hard work, determination, defying yourself, and becoming the greatest in all that you do, everyone went their separate ways. Different colleges. Different places. Different faces. Same rules. Same tools. Same plans. It wasn't broke. So there was no need for fixing.

Fuutarou. Yotsuba.

Nino. Enoch.

Tommy. Ichika.

Miku. Arnold.

Itsuki. Nonothan.

These relationships blossomed into marriages. Fuutarou married Yotsuba because she was the girl who he met five years ago while visiting Kyoto Japan. Nino married Enoch because of their similarities. Because of their hardships. Because both had to grow up and discover who they were when who they wanted to be, was not what they wanted to become. Ichika married Tommy as soon as High school was over because she loved him dearly. No matter if he was 7 years younger than she, that would not stop her unconditional love for him. Miku married a young man named Arnold. Itsuki married a young man named Nonothan. Both wanted to be with Fuutarou. Both were affected by his touch and his determination to see them make it.

Both desired to be apart of his world. But they each knew that only one would be able to do so. And that one was Yotsuba. The last sister. The one who had actual history with Fuutarou. The father of the Nakano Quintuplets approved of the men chosen by his daughters. He held Fuutarou in high regards out of them all.

Tommy and Enoch's mother and step father were in tears. With their new brothers: Holden. Andrew. Nathan. Malcolm. Quadruplets. All 7 years old. All ring bearers, flower boys, even announcers. The wedding was big and food was plentiful. All enjoyed another's company.

Now ten years has passed. And the Quintuplets have children of their own.

Yotsuba and Fuutarou? 4 children

Ichika and Tommy? 3 Children

Nino and Enoch? 7 children

Arnold and Miku? 3 children

Nonothan and Itsuki? Twins. Brother and sister.

They continued on their daily lives with their spouses and children. But every now and then, reunions were held. Laughter was given. New friendships were made. And new journeys awake. And maybe that was a good thing. After all, none can stay busy with the same pattern forever.

This is where it all ends. As all happy ending should. But then....Even happy endings, have their continuations.

The End ^w^