Tony

The man in Leo is famous for his jealousy so it's a definite no-go to try and conquer him by flirting with others or any other mean to make him jealous. He can't stand another person trying to get that someone that he is chasing. ... He will develop a jealous behavior even if you mention someone from work.

on the phone ...
" (Y/N), did you finish jet ? "
" im still out , ill probably finish soon tho "
" baby its almost 11pm isn't it late b "
" come onnnits not that late "
" (Y/N) , seriously ill come get you "
" okkk finee you come and we'll stay together "
" yeah yeah come on "

" everyone this is my boyfriend, Tony "
i introduced him to my firends , most of them boys and the others well the other a girl , i could feel Tony's aura growing darker , tightening his grip around my waist narrowing his eyes until i whispered at him " tony manners "
" oh yeah , Im Tony , her boyfriend "
he said while forcing a smile 
" Im JUSTINN HUANG or huang mingaho her bestfriend " now mqy i add , Justin , he was a bit dramatic he did all of that to make Tony jealous and whispered in my ear " you'll thank me later " , of course this drove Tony nuts but he didn't wanna ruin
my day , thann my dear friends decided to make things worse by lining up and presenting themselves " Im Lian Huawei , we've been friends since grade school, we're really close " " Im JOJO , (Y/N) used to have a crush on me "
it didn't take long for Tony to explode " ok how about you keep your hands of what mine " he said pulling me harshly towards him , causing me to land on his chest as be kept me close " we're leaving "

" i'll drop you home " he said while closing the door of the car for me , the whole ride he was silent  , and mad i could tell but it made him hotter , i had to admit i may or ay not make him jealous on purpose sometimes but too much is never to good
" babyyyy " i whined grabing his hand that was on the gear "(Y/N) not now"
" but babyyy " i continued , he suddenly stopped the car and turned to me " what"
he said " why are u sso angry all of a sudden ?" i asked acting clueless. he let out a chuckle before grabbing my chin and  pulling me close " you'll see " he said
i knew he was fuming " how about  we make a stop to my house first "

after about 15 minutes we arrived in his apartment and i went in first , it didn't take long for Tony to pin me on the wall " i dont like the way they're looking at you , i'm starting to think you like them too "

" but ba-" he shushed me with a harsh kiss trapping me in his arms " you're mine , all mine no one can have you but me " he continued kissing me " jump " doing as he said i jumped as he took us to his room " i wish you didn't have to post it out , i wish you saved a bit just for me "

" how about you stay the night , i'll show you who's you are "