Prologue

An island, in a secluded place where people with supernaturals live and study.

People who have powers are either born with it, blessed with it or cursed with it, but they still relish their lives with powers.

Preternatural College is a college located in the island. Preceptors teaches and rewards kids with trinkets that give them some sort of powers, although they already have powers but they should try and work hard for them to get one of those trinkets.

There are six trinkets that are being given away only in this school year, and these trinkets gives the owner a special power. One of them is a gold, circular amulet that has a red ruby on it. Another is a bracelet that has a turquoise and two smaller ones on it. There is a ring made of green jade. One is a silver pocket watch with a some gold. Another one is a golden chain that never rusts. Lastly, the most precious of them all is the purest pearl ever seen.

Stella Evelyn Zempir is a smart, pretty, and charming girl, unlike the other kids showing their brilliance and strength by overcoming all kinds of trials, while she showed kindness to the predominant geriatric when he was in need...

After how many months, an enemy of the geriatric predominant pledged war against them.

Who do you think is enemy of the geriatric predominant? What will happen to Stella during the war? How will they defeat this enemy?

Hi people! This is actually a collaborated teen fiction with Daughter_of_Athena_1 so yah. I apologize for any wrong grammars and wrong spelling. Please do not plagiarize or copy the same storyline. We accept full criticism of any sort but please no bashing. If you don't like the story it's ok.

Vote!

Comment!

Follow!
@CeliaEden310
@Daughter_of_Athena_1