Chapter 1 - Solesterranium Island

CHAPTER 1 - SOLESTERRANIUM ISLAND

Alfred Richardson's POV

"YOU'LL NEVER GET IT!" I shouted while catching my breath.

"Say that again and I'll kill you immediately."

"I know you won't kill me because if you do, you will never get that pearl."

"No one's here with you right now. It'd be really easy to kill you and after all your just lying the on the ground like a slug, but you have no need be distressed. As what you've said I won't kill you, because even if I do I won't get that stupid pearl."

He used his powers to clobber me mercilessly, then he left me lying on the cold, hard ground. I was about to pass out when a lovely girl was passing by. She ran towards me and everything went black.

Stella's POV

I was just going about my business in the forest. I saw an old man lying on the glacial ground, he looked like he was beaten up badly, so I immediately ran to him and helped him out. I don't have much strength to carry nor drag him so I call for help.

Once I got home, I instantly scamper to bring a doctor to check for any injuries. Apparently, he had tons of wounds and a broken leg.

"He'll be fine, just let him drink this when he wakes up." said the doctor with a smile and with that the doctor left the house.

I swirled the liquid in its container. I observed it for a few moments. The liquid had changed 4 times. It turns red, blue, yellow, and clear, respectively. I had no right to question anything a doctor gives, but this liquid is really suspicious.

The once unconscious old man had awoke and sat up. He scanned his surroundings and saw me.

"Hello there." he greeted.

"Hi. What happened to you out there?" I say.

"Ummm.... I can't really tell you that until I know one thing."

"What's that?"

"Can I see your family tree?"

"Family tree?"

"Yes. Ah! Nevermind. Just tell me your name, dear."

"Stella Evelyn Zempir, at your service."

"Ah! A descendant of the Zempir family, I see."

Mother then comes in the room and sees the man I'm having a conversation with...

"Sir Richardson, what brings you to our home." my mom says with a bow. I quickly got confused.

"Your daughter has showed kindness by saving the injured me from the forest and brought me here." he says with such formality.

"Ummm... don't mind if I but in, but you know each other?" I say

"Yes, we do. Now, Mrs. Zempir, do you mind if I bring your daughter to Preternatural University?"

"Why, of course!"

"Great! Now, could I drink the potion, Stella?"

"Oh, yeah... right. Is this safe?" I say handing the bottle to him.

"Of course. The doctor you met with is my personal doctor."

"Ooohhh...." I say as he drank all of its contents in one gulp.

"Okay, c'mon let's go."

"Right now?"

"Yes, right now."

* * * * * *

"Mother, where are we going?"

"Under our house, there is a magical portal where it leads us to a secluded island."

We were heading to the underground portal, yet I still have hundreds of questions to ask.

"Why don't I know that we have an underground portal?"

"Because you haven't reached your age, but since Sir Richardson requested and wants you to go to Preternatural University, so you may now go and look around.

"We're here." said Sir Richardson.

"Are you going with us, mother?"

"Well, I'll be staying here to guard the house. Don't worry, you will enjoy and have a good time over there."

"You'll meet new friends there and we'll be taking care of you."

We entered the portal, and my surroundings changed to an unfamiliar town.

"Where are we?"

"We're at Solesterranium Island."

"So, is this the town? How big is it? Are there more towns?"

"You're actually in another universe. Although this is a bit similar as your world. Sometimes, there are portals that suddenly open up to your world and that's how I got to your world."

"Ooohhhhh....." I look around and see that there are a bunch of different portals.

"Where do these lead to?"

"Oh, other universes."

We tour around the town and finally reached the university.

It was larger than any other university on Earth. It was such a huge campus. I could see all kinds of students hanging around. There were humans, hybrids of some sorts, mythical creatures, and alien-looking creatures. The school itself looked like a palace. Its doors were made of dark wood and engraved on it was symbol of the school, I think? It was really breath-taking.

"So, Stella, would you like to study here?" I was shocked at this question.

"Yes, I would be delighted to! Do you think mother would allow it?"

"Oh, I'm sure she could be persuaded."

* * * * * *

"Really!! Oh my!! I'm so excited!!!!" I was shrieking of pure excitement. I am going to study at Preternatural University. I hugged my mother and she gave me a closed mouth smile. I grinned brightly at her and was so excited.

"When do I start?" I say directed at Mr. Richardson.

A/N: Hey guys!!!! Did you like the 1st chapter? Well, hope you did :D

Don't forget to invite your friends, vote and feel free to comment.

Also check out our other fictional stories:
-Jailed in Earth
-Inconsolable
-Let out the Beast
-Depart [EXO's Tao]
-Pretty in Disguise
-What's Wrong?

Hope you Enjoy!! LoVe YoU<3