|20|

Dylan's pov:

I quickly run towards our room and see Sky laying down on the bed with her dress pulled up and Max on top of her. Anger takes over my mind and body.

'HEY! Get off!!' I yell

I drag him off of her by his shirt and punch him straight in the face. We start fighting and even though he's much stronger than me the anger I am feeling inside allows me to swing some pretty good punches, plus he's way to drunk to focus.

"Max stop! Guys?!" Sky yells at us while she's still crying.

He hits my cheekbone and jaw causing blood to come out of my mouth, I hit him on his eye and nose leaving him with a bloody nose. Luckily Pose comes up with Hoechlin and he pushes Max against the wall before tings got too out of hand, Hoechlin holds me back.

I swear to God if they didn't separate us. I don't know what I would have done to him. Who the hell does he think he is?!

"What the hell dudes?" Posey yells

"What the fuck was that about, huh?! Trying to rape my girlfriend!?" I yell at Max, still panting and pace around the room.

"He did what!!?" Posey yells and punches him in the face, Max grunts in pain

"Okay, you come with me!" Hoechlin says and takes Max out of the room.

"Yeah, you better, or I'll beat the living shit out of him." I yell and they leave.

I look over at Sky. She's in the corner of the bed, sobbing and crying with her face buried between her knees which she's holding up with her arms.

I sit next to her and stroke her shoulder. She flinches.

"I'm sorry, just please don't touch me right now." She says and sobs.

'Are you okay?' I ask

"No!" She calls out and cries harder.

I look at Pose, he nods and leaves the room.

Damn it, I should have been here to protect her. Fuck!

'I'm so, so sorry Sky.. I wasn't here to protect you.' I whisper and run my hands through my hair.

She looks up, her watery bloodshot eyes meet mine.

"It's not your fault Dylan. No one could have predicted this.. And you were here in time. If it wasn't for you I would have been assaulted.. Thank you." She says and jumps in my arms.

I hold her as tight and as close as I possibly can. We just hug for a while, non of us really feel the need to say anything.

I can still taste the blood in my mouth. But I don't care as long as she's okay.

She looks up at me.

"Are you okay? You're bleeding!" She looks at me worried

'Don't worry about me, I'm fine.' I say and wipe her tears away as I lick the blood of my lips.

'What do you wanna do? Cause I can take you home if you want.' I suggest

"Uh, no. It's way too late.."

'Sky, it's not a problem.' I cut her off.

"No really, I'm not gonna let that idiot ruin our new years. I'm gonna go freshen myself up and then I'll come downstairs okay?" It's more a statement than a question.

'Sky?'

"No, Dylan. I can't let him have that much control over me, besides he didn't rape me."

'He would have!' I say with anger in my voice as I think about the sight of him laying on top of her .