Chapter 3

Luna went to check on Grime who was still hanging out in her kitchen. She couldn't blame him, that was her favorite room too. Luna walked inside the kitchen and opened the fridge to get some food.

"So Grime, are you a Herbivore or an omnivore?" Luna asked.

"I don't mind stuff like dairy. I just don't like meat, especially if it's very bloody meat." Grime said with a grimace.

Luna got the resources to make a sandwich and put it on the counter next to her before turning around to face Grime.

"That's good I don't like eating very bloody meat either." Luna said.

Luna gently dropped onto her knees so she could sit with Grime on the floor.

"Oh I see you like Blue." Luna said, talking about the blue wind up sheep Grime was playing with.

"That's a very nice name. I like the name Blue." Grime said.

"Would you like to see a special trick Blue does?" Luna asked.

Grime nodded and put Blue on one of the yellow tiles. Luna's eyes glowed silver and she raised her hand up a bit towards the toy sheep. Quickly the toy started to move on it's own as the silver magic surrounded it. The silver magic left and the sheep was now real and stumbled over to Grime who opened their arms to embrace the Sheep. Blue rested her head onto Grime's shoulder and licked the side of their ear which made Grime giggle.

"She seems to really love you Grime. I'm glad to see that the curse was finally broken. That's all thanks to you." Luna said, looking a little more tired.

Luna got up and went over to the counter before starting to make two sandwiches.

Grime remained on the floor and pet Blue's coat.

"So you're a witch then Luna?" Grime asked with a smile.

"Yes, I come from a long line of witches. I was born on a full moon hence the name Luna." She said,

"Whoa that's so cool!" Grime said excitedly and Luna could swear that she saw Grime's pupils turn into stars. Luna Finished making the sandwiches and put them on two plates before putting them on the kitchen table.

"If she'll allow you to, your sandwich is on the table." Luna said, sitting down at the table.

Grime picked up Blue and sat down in a chair that was already pulled out. They rested Blue in their lap before picking up their sandwich.

Luna picked up her sandwich and the two of them ate in silence with smiles on their faces as they listened to Blue's baaa's