Chapter 2

Soon the two reached the village.

"Wait, so you're telling me that you're mom and an enderman decided to woohoo?" Chandler asked.

"I don't want to know how that works." Chandler said before shaking his head a bit like he was trying to shake a thought away.

"Anyways we seem to have reached the village, the people here are pretty pog and try to be inclusive so you don't have to worry that much about your safety." Chandler said.

"That's very poggers!" Grime said.

"My man," Chandler said happily.

"Could it be my Than? I understand the Meemee but I prefer if it could be Than instead." Grime said.

"I will keep that in mind for next time I feel like saying my than but the way you unironically pronounce meme does not deserve a My Than." Chandler said.

"Understandable." Grime said before laughing.

Grime's laugh was very contagious and even made Chandler start laughing.

Chandler stopped at the doorstep of a nice turquoise house with a beautiful white porch.

Chandler knocked on the bright red door. He looked over his shoulders to see Grime still there. The door opened to reveal a dark hair pearly skin woman with green eyes that almost looked silver.

"Oh hello Chandler!" The woman said excitedly.

" Hello Luna. How are you today?" Chandler asked with a smile.

"Today was a little bit boring but now it's very good." Luna said.

"That's good. I finally ran away and I was wondering if I could crash here for a bit. I'll help pay the taxes. I still have my job thankfully." Chandler said.

"That was our agreement but you can absolutely stay here. You and your friend." Luna said.

"I'm Luna by the way, I don't think we've properly met." Luna said with a welcoming smiling, she tried to make as little eye contact as possible.

"I'm Grime and I don't mind eye contact. Thank you for being considerate." Grime said.

"It's my pleasure. Please the two of you come in. I have a bedroom already for you." Luna said to Grime at the end.

"Thanks Luna." Chandler said while heading inside with Grime following behind.

The inside of Luna's house was very modern but that all changed once you see the kitchen. The kitchen quickly became Grime's favorite room so far. It was a yellow 50's diner kitchen.

"Can you keep an eye out for them? A week's worth of no sleep has taken a toll on my body." Chandler said.

"I can keep and eye on them. You go get some rest and I put your favorite blanket on the bed." Luna said before giving Chandler a hug.

Chandler loved Luna's hugs.  Chandler forced himself to pull away before walking over to the kitchen door.

Inside the kitchen was Grime who was playing with a blue wind-up toy sheep. Grime didn't notice Chandler in the doorway or when Chandler smiled before leaving. Chandler headed toward the stair and walked up towards his bedroom. Once inside the magenta room Chandler immediately flopped onto his kind bed before passing out and for once in a long while Chandler had a dream.