the three new students

Hello boys and girls here is the first chapter of my power rangers jungle fury story which I hope that all of you will enjoy as much as I will be writing it. Now for my question of the day and that is who well do you think jungle fury held up against the test of time? Personally I would say that it's good since I quite liked that the main rangers was basically the weakest link (like Wesley from time force) as well as the villain having to get strong like the hero so I think that was a good idea. Now with that all said and done let's get on with the story.

Y/N POV

I placed down the plate of pizza at the table of the customers who had ordered it.

Y/n:"here you go, can I get any of anything else?"

I looked at the table as the part of four shook there heads side by side, they were regulars here so when they needed nothing else I walked back into the kitchen to help my big brother out, I worked here since he said that he needed help running his shop. When I opened the door I saw my brother putting a pizza into the over before looking at me.

RJ:"hello y/n, any new orders?"

I shook my head side by side.

Y/n:"I was wondering if you needed any help in here or do you want me to stay out there?"

RJ waved his hands out as he usually did since he ways did things like that.

RJ:"no, I have everything under control down here y/n so could you stay out there incase a new customer comes in."

I nodded.

Y/n:"okay brother."

I walked out and then I saw Fran sitting at he usual spot eating a pizza with book around her I walk over to see if she needed anything else.

Y/n:"need anything Fran?"

She looked up from her book.

Fran:"no I'm good but thanks y/n."

I nodded and looked around I heard three new customers come into the shop but before I could greet them I saw that they were from pai zhua, are they looking for me and my brother? The three of them looked around before going over to one of the booths which had an elderly man in it who seemed to have finished his lunch. I couldn't hear what they were saying but the old man raised his hand in the air.

Old man:"check."

I nodded and went to the counter to get the check for the table and then walked over to him past the pupils to give the man the bill for his meal.

Y/n:"will you be paying cash or card?"

The man looked at the check as the pupils walked away, the old man took out his wallet tacking out some cash before placing the exact amount on top of it. I took the money and check over to the cash register as the three looked around for whoever they are looking for. Then suddenly RJ came stumbling out of the kitchen that was followed by a loud crash, there was also pizza dough covering his face.

RJ:"wow."

I took the pizza dough off of his face.

RJ:"intense, so much for my mount Kilimanjaro pizza experiment."

This again.

Y/n:"RJ remember when we had that talk about not doing these experiments while other members of the human race are here."

I moved my head back to the three Pai zhua who had entered which caught my brother's attention, I threw the pizza dough I took off my brother's head into the bin.

RJ:"wow, new customers."

RJ started to walk over to them picking up three menus that were on the counter.