Hitting a deer while driving (Sorry)

I'm so sorry for this 😭 this is in memory of the poor deer i had hit the other day. I was legit traumatized. I cried because I killed it. It was so sad. This was not requested by anyone.

 This was not requested by anyone

Asahi

We were driving down the highway on a small road trip to the next city over. The windows were down and blowing both of our hair back when the next thing I know there was a deer running out into the middle of the highway we were on.

I tried to swerve out of its way but it suddenly switched directions and it hit my car. Asahi had grabbed onto the center armrest as I slowed down and stopped into the emergency lane. I was scared and felt so bad for hitting the poor thing. After stopping I looked over to Asahi, "Are you ok?" His face was full of fear and panic.

He let go of the armrest and took my hand in his and grabbed my face with the other, "I'm fine, what's really important is if your ok." he said. I always loved that about him. He always put me first. "I'm ok, just a bit freaked out. Are you sure your ok babe?"

He broke eye contact and looked back towards the deer. You looked back as well and thankfully it was able to get up and run off into the woods. "Yeah, yeah I'm....ok." he sighed before finishing his sentence.

Even though he gave me a gentle smile, I still noticed the worried look in his eyes. I wrapped my arms around his neck to embrace the man I loved. "That's all I need to be happy, to know your ok." he said as he rested his head on my shoulder.

"I love you, Asahi."

"I love you too, (y/n)"

Kageyama

Kageyama was driving me back home from the movie theatre. We went to this nice one with the reclining chairs. While he was driving back to his house to keep hanging out a deer ran out of nowhere into the middle of the road. "Oh my god!" I yelped when Kageyama hit the brakes to try and slow down but his reaction was to slow and the poor deer was hit.

I hadn't realized that I had thrown my hand out and grabbed his arm and the other had grabbed the door handle thinking that would somehow help. He pulled over to the side of the road and I looked back at the deer and sadly it wasn't getting up and I was scared.

I looked over to Kageyama, and he had his hands still on the steering wheel and I could see his knuckles were turning white. I instinctually grabbed his hand, "Hey, it's ok." He didn't let go of the wheel and he mumbled something and I couldn't really hear what he said. So I grabbed his face and turned it to look at me. "Hey," He turned but he avoided eye contact. He looked angry. I kissed his forehead, "Its ok, you didn't mean to." I gave him a hug. He finally let go of the wheel and hugged me back. He nuzzled his head into my neck and started to quietly sob.