Ukai x female reader nsfw

In this story you are 24 so it there's no awkward 8 year age difference. Now onto the story.

It's our 2 year anniversary and I wanted to do something extra special for Ukai. I cooked spaghetti for the two of us with some meatballs and meat sauce. I put the pasta on one plate and placed it on the small table we have. I had to buy some candles because he doesn't buy any and all the ones I have are Christmas scented.

I just finished cleaning the pots I used when I heard Ukai and the boys come in to the convenience store that was connected to our home. I quickly ran into our shared bedroom and changed into his favorite dress on me. 

I walked over to the door that closed off the convenience store back entrance and listened. I listened to see what he was talking about and when he would be coming in. He just talked about volleyball and letting them taking anything from the store. He rung up the kids and closed the store as they walked out. 

As I heard him walking towards the door I quickly ran to the table and sat in one of the chairs. The door opened and closed as he said, "Babe, I'm home." I heard him walking up the short hallway that connected the two buildings. "Babe?"

I saw him walk into the small room where I was sitting. He turned on the lights which I had dimmed earlier. I was finally able to see the room a bit more clearly. I looked at him smiling. He had a bouquet of flowers in his hand. "Babe...." he said looking at the table and slowly looked at me. "Happy anniversary!!" I gave him the widest smile I could and I closed my eyes. He didn't say anything, so i opened my eyes. 

He had a small smile on his face. "I'm sorry, I didn't get you anything more." He was obviously embarrassed that all he got me was some flowers. I got up and walked up to him. "That's alright babe. All I need is you by my side." He put hand on my cheek and pulled me in for a kiss. "I love you." I said as I pulled away. 

"I love you too." He said as I took the flowers from him. I grabbed an empty vase and filled it with water. I placed it on the kitchen counter and put in the flowers. 

I hadn't noticed but Ukai had went to get changed. He had put on a button up shirt and some jeans. "Now why'd you change?" I asked, I already knew the answer though. "How could I wear an orange sweater while you're looking so sexy." He walked up to me and as he gave me that look. The look where he's undressing me with his eyes. He walked up to me as he kept looking at me with those eyes.  

I put my hands around his neck as he put his on my waist. He pulled me in and gave me a passionate kiss. I brought my arms down to his chest and Ukai brought one hand up to my cheek. I quietly moaned as he bit on my lip. He quickly stuck his tongue in my mouth and gained dominance. I jumped up onto the counter that was behind me. I started to unbutton his shirt as he moved his hands to my thighs. 

Once i unbuttoned his shirt completely he moved his hands so i could take it off. Not once did he break the kiss. I was the one to finally break the kisses so we could breath. While we took a few seconds to breath, I admired his abs. "Why don't we take this to our room baby girl?" he says looking at me with a grin.

I bite my lip and I give him another kiss as a way to say yes. He grabs my thighs and picks me up and carries me to our room. He gently lays me down on the bed and moves his hands up to my waist. He breaks the kiss and starts to move down and he starts to lightly bite and suck on my neck. I couldn't help but let out a quiet moan. I move my hand up to his hair as he continues to move down, leaving a trail of kisses. "I believe it's time to take this off." He says as his hands start to slide under my dress.

He pulls up my dress over my head and he tossed it off to the side. He gives me another kiss and scans my body while he bites his lip. "Damn baby girl, you're so sexy." he says as he starts to kiss my jawline slowly moving back to my neck. I start to unbutton his shirt as he continued to kiss me. He finishes taking off his and throws in a random direction. As he was up on the bed on his knees i also got up and started unbuckle his pants. He kisses me as he slides off his pants. I start to massage his cock through his drawers. I could feel how hard he alreadys. 

"Fuck," Ukai says as we quickly break for a breath of air. I start to kiss down his chest and his abs. I look up at him when i reach his drawers. He lays down on his back as I pull off his drawers and his cock springs out. I kiss the tip and kiss down the side. I start to suck on it, trying my best to fit as much of it as I can down my throat. Ukai has his hand on the back of my head and grabs a handful of my hair. He pushes my head down a bit down every time. 

He lets go of my head and he pulls me up and starts to kiss me. He slides off my underwear and asks, "Are you ready baby girl?" Before I could answer he slides his cock in my wet pussy. We both gasp at the same time. I turn into a moaning mess as he slams himself into me. "Fuck, you feel so good" he says as starts kissing me. I can't help but moan into his kisses. He finally takes off my bra and starts to massage my breasts and pinch my nipples. 

The sound of our moaning and the bed shaking echoed through the house. "Fuck baby, I'm getting close" he said as he started to get a little sloppy. "M-me ......too" I said moaning in between my words. "Please don't stop....." I said as I hooked my feet behind him. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum"

"Please cum inside me , please yes." I begged as his breathe got shaky. 

"Fuck, fuck, fuck...." he kept saying until he finally says, "I'm c-cumming"

I came right after he did, feeling his warm seed inside of me. 

He falls and lays down next to me. He pulls me in for a gentle kiss. "I love you so much baby girl."

"I love you too." I said, next thing I knew we were fast asleep.

(A/N) Thanks for reading, hope this wasn't to bad. Hope nothing gets to the spaghetti and meatballs while their sleeping. Well, whatever happens, I hope you like it and Happy reading!