Sadism is just a sign of love

(Let's talk about sex baby let's talk about you and me. Let's talk about all the good things and the bad things that may be. Let's talk about sex. Uh huh :) )

 Uh huh :) )

Me. Also me and my readers

That was if not the best nap I had in awhile. Sleep welcomed me in a warm embrace and I accepted gratefully. However what resulted in that was an absolute betrayal.

I awoke on a stone floor that held what seemed like medieval torture devices. A an ancient limb stretcher was next to me along with the table etched in a dark liquid. I scrambled back seeing the stretcher and looked around. Am I in the basement?

I got myself up and observed my surroundings. I was inside a cage, yet the cell door wasn't locked. How odd. Something dark was carved into the wall. I walked closer to make out the writing. I squinted my eyes and then froze after reading.

HELP ME BROTHER-

Who and how many died here..?

I hurriedly got out of the cell and looked around.

Certain cells were chained, but contained nothing useful

Certain cells were chained, but contained nothing useful. Observing through the gates I only found more torture devices. I decided to go to the right from my cell and came across a wall. I'm guessing the switch is on the other side since it had a walkway and torches.

The only direction to go was forward and I hated every second wasted taking a step forward. This was possibly the scariest part of the castle. I was walking down a very dark hallway littered with Dark Souls vibes...

"Yeah." I laughed nervously. "What can go wrong in this dark scary ass basement."

Every drip of water I heard set me on edge for each step I took. I soon stopped realizing after the 3rd drop and relaxed only a little.

I came across a cluttered mess which consisted of a hospital-like bed and metal tins.

"I forgot I'm in a madhouse..." I said to myself.

I rearranged the mess to give me space to slip through. Once I slip through I saw a body drop from the ceiling. I jumped back and held my chest. My heart was racing and I breathed heavily.