Shop - 7

I slowly arise from my bed yawning, I stand up grabbing my stuffed animal that Jason made, I reach to grab the doorknob and realize it's already open. I walk out of my room into the hallway and hear some noise from downstairs I tilt my head in curiosity and walk down the stairs. I look down through the railing and I see red hair so it is probably just Jason. I get downstairs and I quietly try to approach him so I don't startle him cause he seems busy doing something at the moment. It looks like he is shuffling through a big old box with the letters, "J.T" so it must stand for Jason's toys or something. He stops shuffling through his box and looks back up at me and he smiles, "Good morning Dear (Y/N), have you seen my lace/cloth materials? I can't seem to find them." He said. I shook my head, "Nope sorry!" 

"Oh well.. I am also missing a few pink and brown buttons. Perhaps maybe you could help search for the missing items?" He asks politely. I nod, "Yes of course!" 

After looking-

"Well we only found two of the pink buttons and none of the other things." I say sighing. Jason stretches out and yawns and says, "That's okay we can go get some extra materials! I know a good old shop somewhere down the street." He said smiling. He moves his box and places it on the coffee table. "Alright, do you want to go with me or stay here?" He asks and I nod yes. "Okay then let's go." 

We walk down the street and he points out, "There it is!" 

The weirdest thing is is that I have never even seen that shop there before as if it just showed up and teleported here into existence. He takes my hand and we walk to the shop and when we open the door and walk in there is a little bell sound which makes the person who works here poke her head out from behind a counter. It was a woman with stitches on her face and she has blonde hair up in a bun and blue eyes. She excitingly walks over to us, "You guys are the first customers here today! Please look around there are plenty of things! Masks, buttons, cloth, knives, antiques and tea!" She says happily. Then her face changes as if she was thinking, "Hold up.. You are Jason the Toymaker aren't you? Ah, yes I remember you! How is that fool candy pop?" She said smiling and chuckling. I look over at Jason confused and not knowing who the woman is. He looks back at me and then looks at her, "He is fine just the weird pervert as he always has been, anyway I think you should introduce yourself to my lovely.. New friend here." He grins. She then looks at me up and down and whispers to Jason but I still hear her, "She is totally a keeper" I felt shivers in my spine when she said that. "So then don't mind that anyways, my name is Raegan also known as The Maskmaker." She smiled with a bit of hidden darkness in her eyes which gives me goosebumps. "I am (Y/N).." I say nervously. 

"You must be shy don't worry though that is okay! You'll adapt to me soon." She says. "So now can we buy some things? I need to get to 'fixing' again." Jason said suspiciously as if he is hiding something. Fixing? What does he mean? His tone changed in a slightly wicked and dark way when he said that.. I shrug it off and ignore it. He grabs my hand and we walk through the store and he buys the things that he needs and stops to ask me, "Please do tell me Dear, if you need or want anything?" He asked. I looked over at a (F/C) knife that caught my eyes immediately. He looks at the same knife and chuckles, "Yep it's a pretty nice knife I can definitely get it for you if you want it." He walks over to it and looks at the price, he smiles at it as he examines it closely and looks at me, I look back at him and I look at the knife he is holding and I nod yes excitingly. He laughs a bit and takes it. We buy all of things we needed and wanted and leave.

When we get back I head upstairs and put my knife in one of my dresser drawers. I look at the time and widen my eyes in surprise to how much time actually passed. Jason stands in my doorway, "Hey I am going to head down to my workshop I will see you in a few." He said waving and walking off flashing me a smile, "Oh, well bye then! Thank you!" I say. I decide since he is going to be gone for a bit that I will just go to sleep. I turn off my lights and lay down on my bed and slowly fall asleep hugging my stuffed animal.

T.B.C