Playground - 8

~ Hours later.. (Next morning) ~

Your P.O.V

I wake up to the sun shining down on my face, the fresh smell of tea/coffee, the sound of the birds outside and Jason, lightly singing from downstairs. I groggily get up groaning, "What time is it?.." I stand up and walk downstairs to see what Jason is doing, I look over his shoulder to see, he turns around and smiles at me, "Good morning Dear! I just wanted to make you something to help wake you up!" He said happily, "Oh! in fact it's done! Here you go." He carefully hands the tea/coffee to me, "It's hot so be careful." He said as he grabbed his cup and blew on his tea.

I blow on it and take a sip and accidentally burn my mouth a bit causing a squeaky sound from the heat of it burning my tongue, "Ah!"

"Be careful Dear you just burnt yourself!" Jason said getting something from the kitchen cabinet. "Here put this on the burn it should help." He said giving me a sugar cube, I tilt my head in confusion and nod, "A-alright.." I put it on the burn and it surprisingly worked, "Hey it actually worked!" I said smiling at him, he smiles back, "Well it usually works for me so I figured it would help." I set my tea/coffee down and decide to wait to let it cool. Jason sits in a chair across from me and does the same with his drink putting it next to mine. 

"Thanks for that." I said thanking him, "What?- Oh yeah! Right you're welcome Dear!" He said happily. Then he stands up and picks up his tea and he looks out the window one hand holding his cup of tea and the other on his hip. He starts sipping his tea as he stares out the window and then he gets the expression on his face as if he has an idea, "You know what, (Y/N)? We should go to the park today, you know just to remember those good old times.. When we first met at the park?" He asked, I nodded in agreement smiling at the idea, "Yeah actually that's a great idea." 

"Alright you get ready and then we can go." Jason said, I nodded and hummed in response, "Mmmhmm!~" 

After that

I walk back downstairs dressed and ready to go, "I'm ready!" (Your wearing a (F/C) baggy sweater with jeans and boots). Jason turned his head toward me looking over his shoulder, "Oh you look amazing dear!" He said happily, "Thank you." I thanked him, he nodded and smiled, "You're welcome dear!" Then he looked at the clock, "Well then let's get going now, shall we? No time to waste!" He said as he quickly put the tea stuff away. "O-oh okay!" I said.

Jason ran up ahead of me and politely opened the door letting me go first, "Ladies first." He said smiling. I walked outside and Jason walked out with me and closed the door. 

"So the playground down the street right?" He said grabbing my hand making me blush a bit, "Uhmm.. Just- yeah!" I said looking away. He tilted his head in confusion, "You doing okay?" He asked, I nodded in response, "Yep t-thanks for asking!" I said nervously. 

"If you say so dear.." He said still concerned.

Jason's P.O.V

I didn't mean to make her uncomfortable.. I thought that holding hands was just something that would friends do?.. Is it my fault? Did I ruin our friendship? Why is it always me? Why am I never good enough?? All of the negativity builds up in my head causing a sharp pain in my chest, then (Y/N) looks at me, "But what about you..? Are you okay?" She asked worried. I swallow the pain and emotions hiding and ignoring it, "Yes I am.. Thanks..." I sigh.

It got pretty silent for a few minutes, until we arrived at the playground, "We're here!" (Y/N) said happily. 

"Oh really.. Race me down to the swings!" I said laughing and running.

Your P.O.V

"Hey!" I yelled as I ran up after him, then I accidentally bumped into him pushing us both to the ground, we both were laughing as we laid on the grass, "It's a tie!" We said at the same time.

He gets up and extends his hand out to me, "Here dear allow me to help you up!" He said as he smiled warmly at me, I take his hand and he pulls me up off the ground. We both sit in the swings next to eachother, "Oh wait.. Would you like for me to push you?" Jason asked, I shook my head, "No no you don't have to!" He chuckled to himself, "Hm I insist!" He gets out of his swing and gets behind me and pushes me, "Wow your pretty light!" He said as he pushed me back and forth sending me in the air (not actually you know what I mean lol), "Woahh! That's a little too high!" I said a little scared, but laughing at the same time.

"Sorry dear!" He said as he stopped the swing, "Anything else you'd like to do?" He asked.

"Well what do you want to do today?" I asked him. He froze after I said that, "I uhh..." He stuttered, "I don't know... I don't.." He said looking down nervously. "Would you just like to go home?" I asked him, "I guess I mean if that's what you want." He said. "No what do YOU want?" I said. Then he looked up at me, "Whatever you want.." He said, "Oh umm.. We can go back I guess?.." I said awkwardly. 

"Okay!" He said, he extended his hand out to me, "Take my hand dear." He said, I took it and everything started to get blurry, then before I knew it, I collapsed blacking out.

T.B.C