the date not to be named as a date

Sunoo excitedly jumped up and down after hearing his older cousin agree to his request. He was so so so excited because it had been so long since Niki and he had gone on a date.
Niki disliked calling them dates but Sunoo refused to not call them so, but he just kept that to himself.

"C'mon, Riki! Aren't you excited? It's been so long since I've been to an amusement park!" He was so excited and jumpy that he almost hit himself on Heeseung's bed frame.

"Hyung, you should calm down..." The younger quietly told him and Sunoo reponded with a pout.

"Ok" Sunoo started leaving the room to go to his own(temporary) room.

"Sunoo hyung, do you like bunggeopang?"

"Yeah, it's good" he sat in his bed as he looked at his hands that were resting in his lap.

"Really? It's my favorite!"

"I know, we've been friends for almost our whole lives"

"I know... it just feels awkward after..."

"It's fine really, riki. You shouldn't worry about it"

"But you seemed hurt"

"I'm not, it's really alright. It's just my duties as class president make me tired sometimes" this whole conversation made him nervous and uncomfortable. He felt like such a burden for Niki to worry about.

Yeah, he did feel a bit awkward to know Niki had kissed a girl who he knew nothing of just to get his first kiss. He felt kind of jealous because he couldn't just kiss him, his bestfriend of nine years instead of kissing some rando he knew nothing about.
Then again, it was his mouth and his lips. Not Sunoos.

Sunoo played with his fingers in awkwardness as he looked at nothingness. He had gone to his room just to not bother Heeseung as soon as he left the shower but really it felt worse knowing he would be alone with his crush in awkwardness.

"Hyung, you know I don't like her... right?" Sunoo looked up from playing with his hands.

"Yeah, it doesn't matter though... it's not something I should be worrying about"

"I was gonna ask to do it with you but I was afraid it would be awkward" Niki told the older who seemed to think right at that second I'm gonna faint.

"Uhh umm, yeah"

"Have you had your first kiss?" Niki casually asked him to which Sunoo widened his eyes and rapidly shook his head as he blushed.

"Nope... I'm a loser aren't I?" He said jokingly but Niki looked at him playfully smirking.

"Wanna try kissi-"