The Neil

"Sorry, did i hurt you?"

"No, but please give me a chance to prove that im not a Mr. Stupid Crazy you've met that im the John Neil Delight, who make a big change in your life" his speech hahahaha lol.

And to lighten up the dramatic mood, i acted that im amazed & impressed and im gonna cry with matching clapping of hands and yelling "wooh! Your the best" hahahaha

"So who's the crazy here?" He asked then smirk.

"FYI (for your information) im not crazy, im gorgeus hahahahaha" i joked.

"Your not gorgeus, you are boastful hahahaha" then he laughed.

"Ha-ha-ha funny" i said sarcastically.

"Soooorrry babes" then he hold my hand and kiss it. Its like ewwww to the highest level.

"Don't babe me, were not close Mr. Neil who can change my life........ AS IF" i said

"Hey! Hey! Hey! For your information I'm the person with one word, just wait and see because im THE NEIL" he said with full confidence.

"I dont care, im gonna sleep. Good bye!" I said and acted like im sleepy.

"Aww, my babes is sleepy" then he come closer to me and carry me like a newlywed style.

"What are you doin? Put me down!" I shouted.

"You said youre sleepy then this is the easiest way to get to OUR room fastly" he teased emphasizing the word OUR.

"I can walk by myself so PUT ME DOWN!" I said

"What if, I DONT WANT" he said then run carrying me.

"Ahhhhhhhh" i screamed because of nervous,scared,fear and HAPPY.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Were here in MY ROOM but still he's carrying me......

"Were here, you can put me down" i ordered.

"Ok then" he said then throw me in my bed .

"Ouch!" I hissed, when im busy checking my sexy body i noticed that he's coming closer and closer and closer and closer to  me. Until he's now facing me with a 1 inch distance.

"Wh-what are you doin? can you please make a distance from me?" i whisper

"Do you think that i will agree in this thing if i dont have a reason? " he said that made me confuse..... its like what?!

"what do you mean??" i asked with a puzzled face.

"i agree because my dad and your dad agreed that they will let me fuck you up all night" he whisper in my ear then lick it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh oh! theres something wrong happening.here.......

@Aill039