Sorry

"What the fuck! Who are you? " i shouted in the guy here infront of me.

"Me?" pointing himself

"Exactly!! Duhhh are you blind? Or such a natural STUPID!" I said emphasizing the last word cause its obvious that he's the one im asking.

"Im not stupid miss uhmm--- beautiful, im just assuring that im the ONE" and he burst out laughing.... crazy -.-

"Thanks for the compliment mister stupid crazy but i need to go inside, my fiancé is waiting me" and then i go.

Im here inside my father's office, sitting pretty hahaha. And if you ask me if what theyre doing i will not answer you cause were not close hahaha joke. They are talking about business matters and i want to shout that

"Hello! Im heeeeeere" but i cant cause im acting here like im a maria that has an angelic face and fragile. Ewwwwww .

"Aya!" Yaeir shouted AGAIN.

"Huh?" I answered cause i dunno what theyre 'sayin ~.~

"Your tito's asking if its okay to you that we will let his son to join you in your room and this will help you to know each other" Yaeir

"Ok but where is he? I cant see his presence and I thought that he will go only in the comfort room but he's  almost 50 minutes there " I said cause tito (his father) told that his son is in the comfort room and for making things clear guys, i dont want to see nor join THAT GUY but as i said YAEIR is the one who decide this so i cant back up, im just a PET.

"Dont be so excited Aya, maybe he dont know the comfort room and he needs the guide of one or two of your maids here" after tito say they laugh..... such an old fashioned and crazy mans. -.-

After 1 and a half hours.......

"What the hell! Where is that guy?" I impatiently shouted.

"Just wait Aya---" Yaeir answered but i cut him

"Oh shit! Wait! Im waiting for almost 1 and a half hours here but WHAT THE FUCK i cant see that bullshit person!"

"AYA, Calm down! Your not the only one who's waiting here, were waiting Neil too, maybe just a minute-----" Yaeir said but someone who entered the office interrupted us.

"Im sorry for interrupting you guys but i hear my name when im on my way here. So, what's that?" the guy i met a while ago and the one who interrupted us says.

"You! AGAIN, who are you to interrupt us?"
"Im your lovely FIANCê, Ms. Beautiful" he answered emphasizing the word fiancê with the winking winking effect like this    -.^ as if he's cute (and by stating the fact, HE'S SO SO SO CUTE and HANDSOME lol hahaha)

"Fiancê your face! I already know that i'm beautiful but my name is Aya Meireenhood, so just call me Aya don't be too formal. Ok Mr. Stupid Crazy?" I answered with matching flipping of eyes.

"Excuse me, did you call me MR. STUPID CRAZY?" pointing himself.

"No, in fact im calling myself Mr. Stupid Crazy. Stupid!" I answered in a sarcastic tone

"Enough! We need to go and besides we will talk about our business and if you dont mind us, let us excuse ourselves. Bye!" Yaeir interrupted and they go.

"Holy shit!" I shouted, once again.

"Why? Are you hurt? Tell me!" He said while panicking and checking the parts of my body. All i can say is OA as in overacting +¤+

"Nothing but the fact that they will let me stay with you is HELL" i answered him.

"So your telling me that you dont want me to enter in your room?" He asked.

"Not only in my room but also in my life" i said and suddenly the emotion called HURT reflects in Neil's eyes and it makes me feel sorry cause even if im a victim of a tragedic scenery of life, i know that i can sense the emotion or what is the feeling of every people i met. In just a second....

"Im sorry, did i hurt you?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awwww, S-O-R-R-Y :(

hahahaha LOL

@Aill039