Chapter 6

A/N~ The picture up at the top is your wolf, I do not own the picture. Onto the story~

                           (W/N) P.O.V.

As soon as Jack walked in people got up, but then they noticed (Y/N). They had pulled out their weapons and aimed them at her. I got infront of her and Jack and growled. The backed up a little bit, not knowing there was a wolf there with them. Then, the one with the black and orange goggles on spoke, "LJ Y-YOU D-DO UNDER- UNDERSTAND WH-WHAT YOU J-JUST DID R-RIGHT?!"

Jack looked at them and said, "All I did was bring my crush home, and Jeffrey... I have to speak with you, after we go to Slender's office. So put the god Damned weapons down..." They lowered their weapons instantly and backed up a bit. Jack grabbed (Y/N)'s hand gently and lead her through the crowd. They all gave (Y/N) mean looks as she walked by them. I walked along side her and sneared at them in return which the just backed up to, atleast those who saw.

Jack had went to the staircase and brought (Y/N) with him. Once they were done walking, they had found a door that was made of metal and had an 'O' with an 'X' through it. Jack knocked on the door as a booming voice, which I recognized, spoke out, "Come in!" The person spoke, as Jack opened the door he walked in as well. (Y/N) and I followed shortly after.

It was Slenderman, "Hi Slendy!" I said looking up at him. "(W/N)?! Where have you been you little turd." Jack and (Y/N)  looked at Slender and I confused. Jack said, "You know this wolf?!" While (Y/N) said, "You know him?!" Me and slender said at the exact same time, "Yup!"

After all of the confusion settled down and I told them about how when I was a little wolf pup Slendy took me in and made sure to take care of me, and that is why I was so psyched to kill people.

I walked up to Slendy and said,"So, I'm her spirit animal, and I was wandering-" He cut me off with, "She can stay. I can tell Laughing Jack really wants her to stay." I jump up and down with excitement laced in every jump. At the same time I was giggling at how much Jack and (Y/N) were blushing. I busted out into a fit of laughter.

"Ooooo~ You guy like each other~" I say teasingly. (Y/N) says, "We done confessed that shit in the woods asshole!" She was still blushing.

Slender cut in and said, "So, here are the rules, no cussing around the younger pasta, no leaving without telling anyone, and if any fights may proceed they need to be taken outside. Here, give me your hand." He says with his hand out. (Y/N) gave him her hand while Slender said, "This is going to hurt.." She just nodded and looked at the ground. Slender put his mark on her hand and she didn't even flinch. "Did you even do anything Slender, or is (Y/N) just that tough..?" Jack asked. Slender looked at Jack and said, "I guess she is 'Just that tough' Jack. Because I did put my mark on her."

I went over to (Y/N) and looked up at her, she kneeled down and pet my head telling me that she was fine. I liked her hand gently and asked, "Do you want to go meet the other Creepypasta?" I asked excitedly. She giggled at my playfulness and got up replying, "Sure, but Slender?" She asks. He looks up from his paperwork and says, "Yes?" "Where will I stay?" She asks. Slender's skin on his face moved into a grinning position where his mouth would be. "You can stay in Jack's room." Jack went and extremely dark colored gray. "I- I'm just gonna c-clean up in there first, ah heheh." He says rushing off. "Well come on (W/N), let's go meet the pastas." I jumped off of where I was laying on the ground and ran to the door, waiting for it to open.

(Y/N) opened the door and I rushed out. As I run down the halls I saw that kid (Y/N) was talking about, the one that killed her. On instinct I growled and glared at him. (Y/N) finally caught up and saw him. Then the kid spoke, "I thought I killed you..?!"

She kneeled down next to me and calmed me down. "Sorry, to burst your bubble, but I'm alive kid." She says. "I'm not a kid, slut." At the sense of those words I growled. "Calm. Down." She said in a scary tone. 'I have never heard her use that type of tone... but it's scary, and cool.' I thought. Jack came down the hallway and saw how mad I was, he failed to notice this dumb ass in front of us..(Y/N) just scoffed and walked away.

As she was walking away I kept glaring at the kid watching her. Before she could get too far I ran up to her so she wouldn't get hurt. But I had a feeling she wouldn't get hurt. "You ok?" I asked her.

She replied with, "Yep, totally FiNe..." I looked back at Jack, who just realized the kid and softly growled, quickly came up next to us. We went back down the stairs, which were different than when I was here a few years ago. Then it hit me, 'Is Smiles still here?' I thought. I then saw Smile Dog down at the bottom of the stairs just sitting there wagging his tail. "SMILEY!!!" I screeched. He looked up and saw me, wagging his tail faster in the process. He sat there waiting impatiently at the bottom of the stairs waiting for me.

He gave me puppy kisses and licked me. I looked up at him and gave him my best grin. Smiley looked at me and tilted his head. I then puppy kissed him on the snout. Smile went redder than his fur and rushed off to hide it. I giggled at this, along with (Y/N). I then looked up at her and asked, "Are you ready to meet the Creepypasta?" She looked at her boots and sighed, "Yeah, I guess so."

~
~
~
A/N~
I hope that was better than the last few chapters, I was trying to have a contest with myself. I got to more than 1000 words. Anyway Cya!