Stage Play of Cruelty

We were running out of time before the cruel class trial starts. Yet, all we have is a single piece of evidence. How is this supposed to help us. There's something we're missing that can add up.

Suddenly, Kanon came running towards us.

"Ralf's gathering everyone in the fitness gym. Something about a performance I think." Kanon said as she panted.

"Performance? But we do not have time for that." Kurro responded.

"Should we go check it out?" I asked.

"He wants everyone to see the surprise he prepared. Knowing Ralf, I'm worried what he's trying to pull on us." Kanon added.

"That's right! I saw him looking insane as he smiled when we were watching the gas fill the disinfecting room." I said.

"Let's just go. RUN AS FAST AS YOU COULD! WE NEED TO STOP HIM!" Kurro said as he ran through the hallway.

We ran as fast as we could in an attempt to prevent something tragic from happening.

We arrived in the fitness gym and I saw Ralf playing with a dagger. Everyone seemed to have been there except for Saito.

"It's a bummer that not everyone can see this performance I prepared. You know I really worked hard on it." Ralf said.

"No. Whatever you're planning, stop it right now!" Kurro exclaimed.

"Oh really?? This stage will awaken everyone. This is a game after all." Ralf said.

He opened a locker and we found Nick all tied there. His mouth was duct taped and his hands and feet were tied with a thick rope.

Ralf started sliding his hand through Nick's head. He played with his hair.

"Should we start the orchestra?" Ralf asked.

"Don't do this!" Ritsuka exclaimed.

In a matter of seconds, Ralf took the dagger and slit Nick's head using it. Nick.

"Watch it! My masterpiece! The orchestra of cries and agony!" Ralf shouted.

"No! Nick fight over it! You can't die!" Toshiaki shouted.

"This couldn't be happening! Don't leave me! You're all I had!" Toshiaki said as he hugged Nick's body.

"A body has been discovered! Everyone, please go to the lift that will head to the trial grounds PUHUHUHUHU! Let's give it everything we've got!" Monokuma said happily.

"WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO IT!" Ritsuka exclaimed.

"Hey. I think you went a bit overboard there. That wasn't what we discussed." Paris said.

"YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS?!" I exclaimed.

"No. It's not like that. Let me explain..." Paris said.

"There's no explaining to do." I said furiously.

I treated her as a friend but why? It feels as if a huge knife was thrown in my back.

"Sammy listen to me! I'm your friend!" Paris said as she held my hand.

I violently shook off her hand from mine and glared at her.

"If you were my friend, you would stop Ralf when you found out what he's planning to do." I said.

"Wait let me explain!" Paris said.

Everyone left the scene and started walking to the observatory. Not long after that, everyone arrived to the lift.

A new trial and new murders. A new meeting that causes suffering and agony to everyone that attends.

Do I have the capability to give justice to the lives that we've lost?