Assembly of Agonies

We went to our podium as instructed. We all stood there nervously as to the path of this trial remains to be in favor of the blackened.

Monokuma started off with a brief explanation of clues to everyone.

After saying so, the trial was initiated.

"Can we just vote Ralf now?" Saito asked.

"Isn't that too quick though?" Kurro said.

"But we did saw him kill after all." Ritsuka said.

"I don't see anything wrong in voting Ralf already." Saito shouted.

Everyone was debating whether we should vote already. After becoming mere witnesses on how Nick lost his life to the hands of Ralf, the class was divided on whether we should vote him out now or not.

"You fools." Luna grinned as she shouted.

"Pardon me?" Kanon asked.

"If you really wanna throw your life away, then do so. As long as Moose dies, I'm happy with it!" Luna shouted.

"What's wrong with you?! Why are you acting that way?" Kanon responded.

Ritsuka went off her podium stand and walked towards Luna's. She hugged her afterwards and tried to comfort her.

"Please calm down and be reasonable. It pains me to see you like this." Ritsuka said with a sad tone.

"So, should we vote now?" Saito asked once more.

"If you wanna throw your life away, go ahead." Kanon said.

"Why? Aren't we basically saving our life if we ratted out the killer already?" Saito exclaimed.

"I hate dealing with fools." Ralf exclaimed.

Saito was offended by what Ralf said. I can sense anger growing inside him.

"Okay enough. Let's discuss some things first." Kurro shouted to get everyone's attention.

"Monokuma, only the first killer is the only one that gets punished right?" he asked.

"PUHUHUHUHUHU! That's right. Only the first one is entitled to be called the blackened. Such a spectacular title isn't it?" Monokuma said.

The trial grounds went silent for a few minutes. Not until Toshiaki stood up to speak.

"Why Nick? Of all people... Why him? And we can't punish Ralf for doing hideous acts? HOW COULD YOU!" he shouted.

"Are you talking to me perhaps? PUHUHUHUHU" Monokuma asked.

"IS THERE ANYONE ELSE TO TALK TO?! It's unfair how he gets to kill people without facing the consequences!" Toshiaki shouted.

"What's done is done. As long as I complied to the rules I'm good." Ralf said arrogantly.

"You little piece of-" Toshiaki said as he clenched his fists.

"I swear after this thing, I'm gonna beat every muscle you've got!" Toshiaki said.

"For the sake of surviving, I'm willing to hold on every ounce of hatred I have inside of me!" he added.

"Is that all you've got? Words prove nothing. Action does." Ralf responded.

"Is talking to this crowd about how bad I am helps you change your future. Let me beat that knowledge into you, but it does not!" Ralf said in a rude and mocking manner.

"Guys! Can we just start discussing about Liu's, uhh, unplanned departure?" Kanon asked.

"We better should. Although all we have is a single piece of broken remote control." Kurro said.