Great plan

"Oh no! Mr.Toren!! Don't worry I'll save u" I said to my doll. Mr.Toren was drowning in the water. "Daddy please save Mr.Toren" I said looking at dada. I couldn't save Mr.Toren since he was far away from me in the bathtub.

Daddy reached to get him and handed him over to me, "there you go vivi, he's saved, now let's get out the bath ok?"~ Adriel "Ok dada"~ Vivian. Daddy woke me up today saying he needed to get to a meeting today at work, so he made sure he bathed me before he left but I really don't want him to leave.

After dada put a towel over me, I left Mr.Toren in the bathroom so he could dry and ran to our bedroom. I got on the bed and saw the outfit dada put on the bed for me.

I hurriedly put my outfit on and got Luna. I ran over to my toys and started playing. Forgetting about the disaster that happened yesterday.

*30 minutes later*

*30 minutes later*

"Daddyyyy I please don't go" I was currently on daddy's back. Legs around his waist and hands around his neck. He wasn't holding me because he was putting pants on but I was holding him as tight as I can so I don't fall and so he doesn't leave.

"Baby you know how I feel when you whine like that, I'll come back at 4 and I promise I'll take you anywhere you want after, okay princess?"
He said as he got me off his back and sat me on the bed.

"Anywhere?" I asked as I look up at him with a pout. "Anywhere princess" ~ Adriel. "And I can buy anything?" ~ vivi. "That's right" he said as he leaned down to place a peck on my lip.

"I'll be back angel, be a good girl okay?" He said as he opens the door to leave. "Okay dada" I said as I waved at him but soon grabbing luna's hand to wave too. He waved back at both of us and left the room.

I went back to playing with my toys since I had nothing else to do. A couple minutes later, I heard daddy's car drive away. "Luna?" I flinched at Sora's voice being so close, I did she get in? I didn't even hear the door open.

"Sorry for scaring you sweetheart but it's time for breakfast" she said after she giggled. "Okay nanny" I said as I put all my toys back in place and walk downstairs with her.

Sora was a maid in this house she was only 63 years old, apparently she's like a mother to dada she's known him his whole life, and I happen to like her too so much that I decided to call her nanny. Sure there was more maids in this house, there was about 40 of them, if not, more. But I wasn't as close to them.

As I walked in the dining room, I saw daddy's guest sitting in one of the seats eating and everything from yesterday came back to me, I really disliked this girl, I walked pass her and sat far away from her chair.

********

I walked back upstairs and went on me and daddy's bed searching for the piece of paper that the man gave me yesterday. I'm sure it was here somewhere. While eating I decided it was best to try and call the man.