Prolouge (Part 1)

(TW: BAD GRAMMAR+SPELLING, MEANTIONS OF SUICIDE)

My hands were shaking once I opened my eyes... where am I? It seems like a dusty classroom but.. I don't go to school! I looked at the windows, which were barred up. I tried to think of my name and how I got here.. It took a while, that's for sure.

Then I remembered.

"My name is Charlette... Charlette Magne, Otherwise know as Charlie."

I thought to myself, yet I didn't know where I was, or how I got here. I looked around the dirty room intill I found someone, a black haired girl in a pink-purple dress.. She looked up at me, she was strange, her eyes were pure white, no puipls, It also seems like she had measles.

"..Hi?" I mumbled, this was, weird, "Hello." The girl mumbled back, before standing up. "Why am I not dead! This looks NOTHING like what I thought Hell would look like!" She stated, "You are correct! This isn't Hell!" I said, trying to stay calm. "Well how do YOU know?" She asks, crossing her arms.

After along time of talking, I felt something in my pocket. It's a piece of paper

"Charlie Mange.. Ult. Hotel Owner"

I looked up from the paper, the girl had one as well. "What does yours say?" I ask, "Nene, Ultimate Suicide artist." The girl says, "I guess that's my introduction, now, who are you?", "I'm Charolette, The Ultimate Hotel Owner, but please, call me Charlie." I say, offering Nene my hand, she shakes it. "Now now.. how do we get out.." I mumbled, looking around,  Nene walks over to a door and opens it..

It's not as dusty as the classroom, but it was a school. "Let's see if we can find a way out, Nene!" I say, as I grab her hand and run off with her..