CHAPTER 4

Chapter 4

Pranav was not co-incedentally here, he was here with a plan, a mission.

(Back to the scene) - Ashi tried to push him away. But didn't let her go.
Then she saw all of his friends coming from behind and looking at thier thier faces it seemed they didn't have a good intention.
Ashi kicked Pranav from the behind and slapped him. Seeing that one of his friend slapped Ashi bad and she fell down and hit a rock.
She got angry and got into a fight. They all were forcing on her, but was not gonna just run away.
She beat them up, BAD. Ashi warned them not to come near her, but then Pranav did some kind of facial expression which made Ashi silent. Then,

Pranav: I WILL COME BACK TOMORROW. ( In a very threatfull manner)

Her face had some bruises and she hurt in her leg.She was not one of those girls who just let go, but this time apparently, this time she wanted to let go, for some reason.
Pranay and his friends headed back & so did Ashi, but she she was hurt bad, her legs were bleeding, hand had scratches, face had some bruises, she thought to cover it up by during shoot but how would she tell damnfam all about this.
She was thinking about an excuse while walking back.

(She got one)

Ashi reached. Girls were in one room and boys were divided in diferent rooms.
Boys were back in thier room until Ashi came but the girls were up. When she enterd the room:
AASH & UNNS:

Question: What will be their reaction?

What will Pranav do next?

Why did Ashi stay quiet?
*TBC*