CHAPTER 15

Chapter 15

Pranav's dad pulls Ashi's phone and deletes all the footage
Pranav: Ab kya karogi tum?( Wierd villain laughter)
P's dad: Shut up Pranav! Mai yeh sab sirf isiliye kar rha hu ki tumhara carrier barbad na ho. I donot support this kind of a behaviour.
Pranav: Sorry( he very angry inside)
Ashi: Aapko kya lagta hai mere paas ek he phone meh video hogi? Bohot saari jago pe yeh videos saved hai. Mere ek ke phone meh delete karne se koi phayda nhi hoga, toh better hai ki aap isko samjha do ki yeh, yeh dobara kisi ke saath na kare!
P's dad: Ha sure beti! Ofc! Par pls yeh video viral mat karna🙏
Ashi: Deal! Yeh aaj se yaha kahi bhi nahi dikhna chahiye, aur agar mujhe pta chala ki yeh kisi aur ke saath bhi wohi kar rha h jo mere saath kiya toh achha nhi hoga, iske liye bhi aur aapke ko liye bhi.
P's dad: Aisa kisi ke saath bhi nhi hoga, I assure.
Ashi: Ok I'll be leaving now, you better watch out Pranav.

Ashi didn't want to post this because she was scared that she would not be able to take the hate that would come on that post, especially the political games, she was not in the mindset to handle all of that. So she didn't post the video.

Current Day
Ak messages TK to call the police.

Tk goes away and calls the police and tells the police to come there quickly and keep thier siron off so that Pranav will not get any kind of hints abt police coming.
Pranav messaged Ak to come on the other side of the beach.
Ak( messages TK) ; woh bula rha hai mujhe)
Ak messages bcoz Pranav's friends were spying on her, they thought she is messaging Pranav.
Ak( in person) : Listen, mai thoda walk karke aati hu to the other side of the beach..
Tk: Akele nahi
( Everybody else were at the table chit chatting, AKTK were shooting reels)
Ak: Jaane de yaar, tujhe pta h I want my me time. ( They were just acting to make it seem real to Pranav)
Tk: Okay, par jaldi aaio.
Ak: Okay.

Kya hua hoga🤓🤓🦉