CHAPTER 3

Chapter 3

She didnot utter a word.
(Late Night): Everyone were about to sleep.

Ashi: Tumlog so jaayo mai walk karke aati hu.

Arsh: Intni raat ko?
Ashi: Toh?

TK: Pagal hai itni raat ko akele baahar mat jaa.
Addy: Pagal mat ban ashi.

Ashi: Pagal ho gye ho kya tum log? Bachi nhi hu mai. Ofc akele ghum skti hu. Dehli mein vaise bhi aise walks kaha milte hai.

Ashi: Mai Dehli mein akele ghumti hu, yaha toh ghum he sakti hu, aise kyu react kar rhe ho.

Aash& Unss: DEHLI MEIN AKELE GHUMTI HAI KAISE BHATI, MUMBAI MEIN HUME RAAT KO AKELE GHUMNAA ALLOWED NHI..

Ashi: Agar aise he darte rahe na toh mera mee time ho gya. Mai jaa rhi hu merko nhi pta. Byee

( Ashi wanted get Pranav out of her mind becoz she felt very uneasy thiking abt him and she felt like to leave when she knew he was here, but obv. she couldnot JUST LEAVE, so thought of getting him out of her mind.)

While she was walking on the beach, someone her hand from the back VERY TIGHTLY she got scared, she turned around and it was Pranav!
She was wrong, Pranav had seen her. Ashi tried to scream but Pranav covered her mouth very tightly, she could barely breathe. ( Nobody was there coz it was very late at night)

Question:

What happened next?

Was Pranav just co-incedently here or had a plan? Will Damnfam notice?