Chapter 11 - But Baby, It's Cold Outside

I ran outside my home and jumped into his open arms.

"Hey." He said and kissed me.

"Hi." I smiled at him.

I put my hand over his arm and went together through all the snow to his sports Jag.

We went to one small Italian Cafe in the part of Beverly Hills called "Little Italy" near Los Angeles.

Christmas atmosphere was all around the city, in every corner of every room. It was 5 o'clock so it was already dark outside. Lights on the streets were shining beautifully.

"We're here." he said and went out of the car. Then he opened door for me and gently held my hand. I smiled at all the beauty I saw in front of me. LA during the Christmas time was trully something what take your breath away.

I held over Dean's arm and we went in.

We sat at the small table near the window. The whole Cafe was shining from the lights was sweet smell. It was almost full but we found a quite corner.

I was drinking my hot Cafe and smiling at Dean. I had my hand on the table. He slowly touched it and then softly squeezed it.

"Everything's all right"? he asked with that carying voice.

I nodded with a smile.

We talked. Slowly. Quietly. Words were no needed.

He was stroking my hand gently and then softly kissed it.

One italian musician playing on mandolino came to our table and played a song for us.

After almost two hours we decided it's time to go out. We put on our coats and dissapeared.

"Deanie?"

"Yes, darling?"

"What about a little walk? Look at all this snow. It looks like if there were some little lights in it."

I said and smiled.

"Everything you want." he smiled and held me around my small waist.

I smiled at him and kissed him slowly on cheek.

We went just a few minutes but everywhere around us was loads of people. Some of them were singing carol or selling that christmas stuff. Group of kids ran in front of us.

We stopped in one quieter corner and looked at the hollywood in front of us afar.

"Let's lay down on the snow." I said unexpectedly.

I didn't even wait for his answer. I just layed down. I felt the cold of it on my neck.

"Why so?" He laughed.

"You'll see the stars." I replied.

He layed next to me.

"We used to do this as kids. We were making angels in the snow." I said and started moving with hands and legs to make one. I laughed.

He looked at me with weird funny face but then made one, too.

We were laying there in silence.

I don't know how much time had passed, but I suddenly felt how his hand touched mine.

"You have cold hands." He said quietly.

It was silence there for a few seconds, little cloud of steam came out of my mouth.

As he was lying he got closer to me. He took my both hands and was trying to heat them with his hot breath.

I sighed.