Chapter 3

.-=*Ben's P.O.V*=-.

        I'm soaking wet from the chemicalized water I was soaking in, unable to wake. I felt the glass break and all the liquid poor out, taking me with it. I rolled on the ground and hit the desk coming to a stop. I slowly gained awareness and cautiously opened my eyes, seeing Akira. I said something that I already honestly forgot, and I could tell she said something as well, but it wasn't audiable. All I could do was stand and embrase her, so I did.

        "Ben, are you ok?" she cried over my shoulder

        More muffled words. That liquid, it's in my ears. It is like I can hear her, just not understand her. Hmm, Its all muffled as if she is talking into a pillow. I could tell she was crying though, which gave me a hint of what she was saying, she was worried for me, "I'm Fine," I soothed, "Arn't there sirens going off?"

        "Yea, yea, I know, lets go,"

        Before I could guess what she said, she practically dragged me down the hallway, making me have to try to keep her pace. I could easily outrun her for I was farther into the trans than she was, but that substance, It nearly immobilized me. If I wasn't a 'freak' then I would be dead. Oh! Who am I? Hello, I am Ben Herio, Fire Elemental Were, at your service. 

        Farther down the hall I saw shadows coming arould the corner, alond with the shadows of drawn guns, "Akira, company at 5," I whisper yelled and we quickly slid into a janitors closet and quietly, but swiftly, shut the door and jammed it with a mop. Footsteps sounded past us, and as they passed by, I heard fewer steps, the sound got lighter. Crap! They are gaurding this hall! Well, at least I could hear again. There is always a bright side, "About..... Four guards stopped and are guarding this hall, one is in front of the door," I quietly informed into her ear. 

        How did I know there was a guard in our doorway? Easy, the crack under the door provided light for us to see, half of that light sorce was just blocked by human feet, only giving us little light for navigation.

        "I got it," Akira whispered back assuringly.

        That's my girl, allways one step ahead.

.-=*Adam's P.O.V*=-.

        I woke up on the ground in my lab. That Brat! I could also see green tinted water seeping under the doorway between my lab rooms, "She freed 367," I spat in disgust. 

        I hate Ben. I hate him, I hate him, I hate him! He stole My girl. Yes, yes I do like Akira. 

        Its not weird, I'm only two years older than her. I mean, Ben is three years older than her for crying out loud. It's not like I'm a perverted stalker! Gees, have some faith in me.

        Anyways, I have to find them. I must find her. If possible, I would also like the plesure of ending Ben. So I walked out of my Lab, a pistol in hand. The same pistol I used to shoot and kill Piper. Yes, brat number three. At least she was cooperative. 

        I ran down the hall intent on finding her, and killing him.

.-=*Akira's P.O.V*=-.

        I looked at the five guards I knocked out with my Metal rod that I puled from the Janiter's closet, "Hmm, this thing is handy," I stated as I threw the object to the side, making a loud, 'KLANK.'

        "Are you trying to get us killed?!" Ben whisper yelled at me, "That was Loud!" 

        I rolled my eyes at that. The only thing louder was the securitys' screams. Ignoring his question, I set down the hall trying to find some form of exit, "Vents," 

        "Vents?" He asked dumbstruck, "How?"

        "My knives can unscrew the vent cover and we will just climb on in, they wont suspect us."

        "God, you're crazy," He said, grunnung sheepishy.

        "Not crazier than you, Mr. I-thought-I-could-fly," I smirked, seeing his blush, "Anyways, lets go!"

                             Only we didn't know Adam was only three halls down.

A.N|| Sorry for the short Chapters! I am currently writing these at school for I have no time at home. My dedication goes to someone who today told me I needed to Update, Thank you, although I am terribly sorry about the shortness. If you want longer chapters, leave a comment, but know it will take longer for me to update the longer the chapter. Like my book? Comment, Follow, and Vote ^-^ Bye for now, my lovelies!!