Chapter 2

.-=*Adam's P.O.V*=-.

        Finally, I got them both to shut up! do you know how long I've been waiting to kill that little brat? Two years. Two whole years. 

        I belw the smoke off of my pistol and dragged Piper's dead body to the inferno. I tossed her into the chute and dusted off my hands as I heard her body light up into flames. Ha! dead. 

        I then walked over to my prized possesion, Akira Kitsune. She is the SNA's pride and joy. No chance we are EVER letting her go. I stared at the limp girl on the floor, a phsycotic grin on my face. I hoisted her up to the test table and strapped her down. 

        After about an hour I had cut about two inches off of her beutiful blond hair and had it soaking in chemicals to remove the magic essence, gotten fifteen blood samples, injected her with, oh, about two hunderd and fifty something substances, cut into her stomach to see her insides, stitched her up poorly, so it would hurt in the morning, and cut her finger nails for dna samples. I was just about to stick a cuetip in her mouth for salivia when she moaned. I naturally jumped back, quite confused. 

        It's impossible to wake up in an hours worth of time with that gas.

        Intreaging....

      .-=*Akira's P.O.V*=-.

        I moaned and opened one eye slowly, and attempted to sit up, but I couldn't. I was trapped; strapped down my metal. Not to mention the fact that my stomach ached worth hell. I looked up at a blurry man leaning over me. 

        "B-Ben?" I croaked, suddenly having a dry throat.

        "Oh, no, It's Bugs bunny from the luny tunes, Do I look like a 'Ben' to you?" Adam said harshly, about to shove the cuetip into her mouth.

        "ADAM?! GET THE FUCKING HELL AWAY!!" I screamed at him and broke the metal strips holding me down. I stood in an instant and got into a fighting stance, on full alert.

        "Geez, girl, calm yourself. Its not like I killed experiment 1156. Oh, wait, I did," he said with an evil smirk.

        My heart froze. He killed Piper. He KILLED Piper! I felt all the anger I have channeled through the years build up inside of me. My face turned a slight bit red, hardly noticable, but it was there, and I could swear that steam could ratically burst out of my ears and nose in a second or two, "You Killed my sister?!" 

        Yes, Piper is my sister. I don't tell you everything. Pft!

        "Yes, in fact, I did. And her body is curently disolving into ashes in the inferno, would you like to join her?" He coaxed with such a smirk. 

        "You bastard," I spat.

        "I know I am, sweetheart, now get in your test tube and you can be all done--" he said before I cut him off.

        "No," I stated plainly.

        Adam held a surprised and angry expression, "Did you just say 'No?'" 

        "Yes, in fact, I did," I said, smirking myself, repeating the words he just said moments before.

        Adam growled, "I will destroy your loved ones. Oh, whats his face, Ben? He's first to go. I do believe he is just next door as well,"

        "Shut up," I growled as well and tackled him to the ground with no hesitation. He hit his head hard on the cement walls and passed out from the impact. I wouldn't dare kill, It's against my nature. 

        Wait, Ben is next door, I could save him and run! Yes, we could, I have to get him. I ran out into the hall way and into the room next to ours, where ben lay floating in a test tube full of oily chemicals. No one was there. Just me, Ben, and a camera-- Wait a Camera?! Its gotta go. I stabbed it with a dagger in the lense so it couldnt read us, but as soon as I did a siren started to sound. I broke open Ben's tube and dragged him out. 

        I extracted some of my life force from my chest and thrust it into Ben's, causing him to wake up with quite a jolt. He immediatly recognized me and hugged me close and pecked my lips, "No time for this," I said, however longingly, "We gotta run."