Part 4

NONE OF THIS STORYLINE IS REAL

The stranger pressed the phone to his face and patiently waited as the phone rang.

"You're not from around here?" Ten questioned, trying to make some conversation so he wouldn't be riddled with awkwardness.

"No, I'm from Japan actually, I'm visiting some friends, but I got lost." The Japanese man laughed. "I'm Yuta." He added, putting his hand out.

"Ten." He nodded, shaking Yuta's hand with confusion. He shook his head and looked away, towards the top of the stairs, waiting for Kun to come back down.

But as he turned a crash was heard from beside him. Turning his head back a punch was thrown at his face, knocking him to the ground, and knocking him unconscious. Yuta looked down and smiled, taking pride in his punch.

"Ten!" A new voice called out. Footsteps coming down from the stairs. Kun walked down, seeing Ten on the floor, unmoving.

Bending down he moved Ten's head, trying to guess what had happened to him, fear filling his body like water filling a bathtub.

Yuta watched before creeping up slowly towards Kun, luckily for him. Kun had his back turned towards him.

Standing up, he grabbed a book from the bookcase, walking forwards and swung it at Kun's head. Causing the man to fall down unconscious beside Ten.

Dropping the hefty book, it landed with a thud. He inspected the masterpiece before walking up to where Sicheng was.

Walking down the hallway, he noticed that only one room was luminated, so he ran straight towards it.

Opening it up Yuta saw his love laid in the bed, unmoving. A faint lamp placed on the bedside table, next to a cup of water.

Yuta turned his head and evaluated Sicheng, a warm smile crossing his face as he ducked down, placing a soft kiss to the youngers forehead before scooping him up in his arms.

He kept the blanket around him, making sure it was on him fully before he walked out of the house, he couldn't have Sicheng getting cold.

Walking all the way to his house, he placed Sicheng in his new 'home'. Laying him down in his own bed.

"Wakey, wakey." Yuta giggled, smoothing the hair out of Sicheng's face.

Another kiss was placed to the youngers head and a whimper left his lips signifying that he was beginning to wake up.

Yuta ran out and collected his love a glass of water and returned quickly, seeing a dazed Sicheng sat up in his bed.

"Good Sleep?" Yuta asked, placing a kiss to Sicheng's cheek this time, sitting beside him. Wanting to get as close as possible.

Sicheng was beginning to be able to see and once he saw his stalker sitting on the bed next to him, he yelped, running to the end of the room.

Sitting in the corner, Sicheng whimpered. Tears filled his eyes. Yuta watched, worry crossed his face as he tried to get closer to him again but the distressed boy only moved away.

Getting angry, Yuta pulled the younger man towards him, his hand having a tight hold on Sicheng's wrist.

"Don't move away from me. Can't you see I'm being nice." Yuta snapped.

Once he noticed the whimpering boy shaking, Yuta reached out. Enveloping him in a hug, rubbing his back.

"Shh, it's okay. Everything is fine. I'm sorry." Yuta comforted Sicheng in his arms. Rocking him back and forth.

"Come on, why don't you have a drink." Yuta suggested, removing his arms to collect the glass that he had put on the bedside table.

He kneeled next to Sicheng and raised the glass to his lips. Smiling warmly, he watched him take a few sips from the glass.

"That's it baby. Let's go to bed, I bet you're tired." Yuta announced, helping the trembling boy up.

Sicheng followed along, not wanting Yuta to get any angrier than he was.

Yuta tucked him into his bed and placed a kiss on his forehead.

"You're gonna love it here. I love you." He soothed, brushing away a tear that slipped down Sichengs face.