Part 11

NONE OF THIS STORYLINE IS REAL

The silence was unbearable for Sicheng, the tight grip on his hand never loosened, as Yuta kept convincing himself that if he let his hand go, then Sicheng would leave him.

The car slowly came to a stop and halted in front of a small house, the placement was in the rural area, so running anywhere would mean that you would probably end up in a random field rather than in a city.

Yuta removed his hand from Sicheng and got out of the car, running quickly to open the door to let him out.

Sicheng got out, stumbling with fear. He stood spying around the area, trying to gain a sense of where he was, but the space was foreign, covered in trees and green land.

"Come on baby." Yuta spoke up, grabbing Sicheng's hand more softly than before. He lead him towards the small house and knocked on the door, waiting patiently.

The door was thrown open and a shriek came from the doorway.

"Yuta!" The voice shouted, and a smaller boy jumped out, wrapping his arms around Yuta.

"Yangyang, meet Sicheng, my boyfriend." Yuta announced, grinning as the younger man became ecstatic.

"Hi Sicheng, I'm Yangyang! Yuta why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend?!" Yangyang shouted, his bright energy making Sicheng feel drained already.

"Slipped my mind." Yuta replied, walking into the house with Sicheng in front of him.

"How long have you guys been dating?" He asked, walking into the kitchen to prepare some drinks for his guests.

"I don't know, a couple months now. Doesn't seem that long ago now that I talk about it." Yuta answered, sitting on the sofa.

Sicheng sat down beside him, glad that he didn't have to speak to this hyper boy, yet.

He didn't want to speak to him, just in case he was in on the kidnapping scheme. This guy thinks they're dating? How delusional can he get?

He glanced around the room, looking at all the pictures of Yangyang and Yuta along with a bunch of other people, seeming to have a good time.

It looked peaceful and innocent, but once you know the horror that Yuta was, the picture takes a sinister turn, the peaceful feeling melting away.

"So Sicheng, what do you do for a living?" Yangyang questioned, walking into the room, passing the pair some sort of tea.

Pausing, he looked over to Yuta who nodded at him, wanting him to reply. He begged that he gave the right answer.

"I work at a primary school." Sicheng answered, coughing slightly as his voice came out groggy.

"Oh, the school down the road?" He asked, trying to gain some knowledge on the new guy. With a nod from Yuta his question was answered.

"So do you know Chenle? He's a year 1 student. And also my nephew!" Yangyang barked, his voice ringing through Sicheng's ears.

Thinking hard, Sicheng nodded. Remembering little  Jisungs best friend, the two were inseparable.

They went together everywhere, ate together and did group work together.

"Chenle is very well behaved." Sicheng complimented, nodding at the information.

"Is he really loud? I can hear his laugh from a mile away sometimes." Yangyang giggled, it wasn't a petty little comment to tear his nephew down, it was more of a compliment.

The younger boy could brighten up the room with his laugh.

"He can be loud, but is usually quite quiet." Sicheng replied, glancing back and forth between the man in front of him and Yuta.

"Sicheng is on break right now." Yuta commented, wrapping his arm around Sicheng's shoulder.

"Oh why?" Yangyang questioned, worry crossing over his features.

"It's been a long year, hasn't it babe?" Yuta replied, running his arm down Sicheng's, trying to get him to go along with his replies.

"Yeah, I just felt like having a break." Sicheng added, sweat gathering on his forehead as he watched Yuta and his body language.

He seemed happy with his answer which made him relax visibly, but mentally, no way.