Part 1

NONE OF THIS STORY IS REAL!!!

"Bye." Sicheng shouted, walking out of the door. Not listening for a reply from Kun and just carried on his way.

He had work at a local primary school. Walking through the large two doors he continued his way to his classroom, dropping his bag and getting out all of his items.

Walking in with a coffee in his hand was Xiaojun, who brought along a bunch of sheets messily stacked together in his other hand.

Placing them down on Sicheng's desk he took a sip of his coffee and greeted Sicheng, who tiredly nodded back.

"Good night?" Xiaojun questioned, laughing slightly as Sicheng slumped against his desk as he turned on his computer.

"Worst night ever." He mumbled, rubbing his temples slowly, trying to get rid of the headache forming.

"Why?"

"Ten came over and got drunk and me and Kun had to take him home, let's say Johnny wasn't very pleased by the state of him, he was falling everywhere, I'm surprised he didn't faint." Sicheng admitted, laughing slightly as he remembered the previous night.

Ten just wouldn't let go of the alcohol.

"You coming to the staff room?" Xiaojun asked, getting up from his position, sitting on one of the tables and walking to the door.

"Sure, I need a lot of caffeine." Sicheng cried, slapping his hand on the table, lifting himself up, following Xiaojun.

Walking inside he was slapped with the smell of strong coffee. Shaking his head he grabbed a cup from the cupboard, taking the jug of coffee and pouring himself a drink.

Suddenly a force hit his ass and he turned around with a shocked look on his face, there in front of him was Taeil, with a sneaky grin on his face.

"Taeil, why do you always do that?" Sicheng whined slightly, the shorter man had decided that everyday he had to at least touch his ass in some sort of way.

"You have a nice ass, duh." Taeil said before walking back to where he was sitting. Shaking his head Sicheng took a sip of his coffee, grimacing at the bitter taste before he returned back to his classroom.

The time was passing quickly and his students would be let in soon. Setting up his classroom he sat back, eyes closed, trying to let all the stress flow away from the body until he heard a voice.

"Hello Sir." The young voice called out, opening his eyes he saw a 6 year old Jisung standing in front of his desk.

"Hello Jisung, you look happier than usual." Sicheng smiled, standing up, following Jisung who skipped to his seat.

"Which book do you want today?" He asked, bending down by the bookshelf.

"Oh, I want the caterpillar one!" Jisung clapped, pointing over to the book he wanted. Smiling, Sicheng passed the young boy his book and began to flick through the pages.

Jisung would come early everyday, his father was the headteacher. Taeyong would let his child run freely around the school because he knew he wouldn't get in trouble.

Jisung was too shy to get into trouble, so he stayed in his little bubble, enjoying himself and being good. 

Standing up properly he noticed more of his students walk into the classroom.

They all grabbed a book and sat back in their chairs, reading quietly. Reading time happened all the time, it was required by every class.

It of course bored him out, but luckily his class mostly  wasn't full of chatterboxes.

Except one, Haechan. Haechan would go around causing trouble, and talking loudly so everyone could hear.

He would chase around the other children, trying to get them to say something good about him, which caused a lot of fallouts. But he mostly stuck to Mark, who was a year older than them.

Haaechan would brag about how he was friends with Mark, amazing all the other children around him. It made Sicheng laugh sometimes, but he couldn't stop the headache from forming.

"Sir, it's my birthday today!" He heard Haechan shout, smirking as everyone around him said happy birthday.

"Happy early birthday Haechan." Sicheng nodded, knowing full well it wasn't. It was only January and his birthday was in June.

He remembers because Haechan begged Sicheng to go to his birthday party. Even being asked by his parents. But he had to politely reject their invitation.

Once all the students sat in their seats, there were long minutes of silence, that seemed to never disappe-

"OW! SIR HAECHAN BIT ME!" A loud voice rang out, letting out a huff Sicheng stood up and put his angry face on, one he had to put on often for Haechan.

"Haechan, can you step outside please." Sicheng ordered, a not very happy look on his face. Walking out with Haechan, he put his calm face back on like a mask.

Knowing that the 6 year old would have tears down his face already.

"I didn't mean to sir, it's just that I'm bored." Haechan whimpered, letting out a sigh Sicheng patted the younger on the back, trying to get him to calm down.

"We only had a few minutes left of reading time anyway, can't you  wait that little bit longer. It doesn't ever give you an excuse to bite Jeno like that, okay. You'll return to your seat and say sorry to him loud and clear so I can hear you."

With a nod, Haechan rushed back into the classroom and went to say sorry to Jeno whilst Sicheng put his name on the red face.

This school was weird, they tracked how bad a child was by a system.

It went from red (Very bad), yellow (Getting on my nerves), Green (everyone was here, it kind of meant neutral), Golden (Very good).

Since Haechan was being annoying already and he only just walked in, it'll have to be red for him.

Seeing his name on the red face made Haechan pout, tears welling up in his eyes but remembered that it would be something to brag about so he grinned.

Per usual, the day dragged on, Jisung was a little angel, whilst Haechan caused more trouble, and unfortunately was taken out by Taeyong.

Hope you enjoyed, let me know if this is good and worth reading lol <333