Alleys Are Fun

Howdy howdy! This oneshot was also requested by the lovely Slendexer
Apologies for no art this time D:
Gets a lil spicy
-VS-

~~

A cool  Wensday evening had driven <y/n> out for a small stroll. The breeze felt nice against their <s/c> face, it being summer and all. A small huff escaped their lips as they continued to shuffle down the sidewalk, walking down alleys as shortcuts to other streets, seemingly searching for a certain someone.

Their mood lifted after entering a specific alley, now making eye contact with a shady looking character. They quickly scurried down the alleyway and jumped on the figure and engulfed him in a hug, catching the tall man off guard.

"Hey hon! Sorry I didn't see you sooner."

They chirped, pecking Garcello on the lips. Garcello had a big goofy smile plastered on his now flushed face.

"I-It's okay..I don't mind waiting."

He responded, giving them a small kiss on the forehead in return. <y/n> let out a pleased sigh as they smiled at their lover. 'God. He's so perfect!' They thought, now swiping his hat from his head and placing it on their own.

Garcello chuckled a the sight, his hat shadowing everyone above the nose.

"You look cute."

He commented, giving them a small pat on the head. <y/n> smirked and let go of Garcello, though he wouldn't have minded it lasting a bit longer.

"Hon, let's be honest, your the cute one here. Adorable even."

Their comment had once more caught Garcello off guard. His face flushed a rosy read, him reaching for his hat that wasn't there. He felt a little embarrassed and instead hid his face in his hands. Your next actions would prove to turn this man to a flustered mess.

"Y'know, your so cute I could just-"

<y/n> would then proceed to slowly approach Garcello. In one swift motion, they had him pinned against the alley wall, hands on either side of him, trapping him. Garcello was now at his partners mercy.

"Eat you up."

They finished, voice low, almost like a growl. The smoker let out a small whimper, still partially using his hands to cover his face. He wouldn't deny that he liked it. You gave him a small, yet passionate, kiss. He'd wrap his arms around your neck as he quickly returned the kiss.

You'd broken the kiss first, a smirk still etched into your features. You'd started to trail butterfly kisses down to his jawline, then to his neck. Small kisses would turn into bites, which would be accompanied with a surprised gasp or soft whimper. After you finished toying with your boyfriend, you'd lean back to admire what you had done. Garcello was a flustered heap. Right now, he was being held up by you since his legs had given out at the first bite.

"<y/n>... c-an we continue this back home...?"

Garcello stuttered, avoiding eye contact with you. He felt embarrassed to have done this in an alley, but he didn't mind nonetheless. <y/n> chuckled an nodded, picking up their boyfriend bridle style and walking back the direct they came, earning a few glances from their fellow residents as they did so.

Lets just say you and Garcello had a bit of fun when you got home.

~~

Ahhhhhh! I hope this was okay :)
A lil spice for all you horny Garcello fans
Please, go get some water
-VS-