Chapter 6

~~~~~~~~~~ Jack's POV ~~~~~~~~~~

I nervously drove the car to the nearest car park to the woods where the mansion is.

"Jack...why are we parking here?"

"Hehe, I live in a house deep into the woods." I explained, she nodded in return.

We started to walk into the woods.

When we were about 15 minutes into the woods when I decided to scare (y/n). I slipped slowly away into the trees.

~~~~~~~~~~ Your POV ~~~~~~~~~~

It became a bit quiet so I turned towards Jack to start a conversation. He wasn't there.

My heart started to beat incredibly fast.

I suffer with anxiety so I almost had a panic attack after being alone for what felt like an hour but was only 5 minutes.

"BOO!!" I jumped out of skin.

"HEHEHEHEHE!!" I scared you!!" Jack laughed so hard it looked like he was going to pee himself.

~~~~~~~~~~ Jack's POV ~~~~~~~~~~

"Jack, you made me worry, like seriously!!" She seemed angry.

"I'm sorry, hehe." I looked to the floor.

"It's fine." She threw her arms around my waist. She was so small; 5 foot tall. I towered over her at 6 and a half feet tall.

She pulled herself away and I slipped my hand into her petite hand. 

~~~~~~~~~~ Your POV ~~~~~~~~~~

The house was massive, I say house, it was a mansion.

I followed directly behind Jack, I'm not so good at meeting people.

We entered to house and I was startled to see the weird looking people in front of me.

First I met with a tall slender man.

"Hello, child, what is your name? I am Slenderman" His voice was almost as soothing as Jack's.

"Umm...hello...I'm (y/n)." I smiled shakily.

"That's a lovely name, do not be afraid, welcome. Let me introduce you to whoever is here right now."

He walked slowly so I could walk besides him.

"This is Masky and Hoody. Masky, Hoody, this is (y/n)" It was quite clear which one was which as one was wearing a mask and the other one a hoody.

"Hello (y/n). Do you like cheesecake?" They both asked simultaneously.

"Yes, yes I do." 

'I think I'll be really close to these two." I thought.

Slenderman continued walking, "Here is Eyeless Jack."

"Hey, (y/n)" He put his hand out for me to shake, his skin was a funny colour, I shook it anyways and I smiled.

A boy around my age sat on the sofa with his eyes glued to the screen, he was playing Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.

"This is B-"

"I'm Ben." He mumbled. He looked up to me.

~~~~~~~~~~ Ben's POV ~~~~~~~~~~

I knew someone new was in the house, the atmosphere was weird. 

I didn't know if it was a new Proxy, a kill or if they were with someone.

After a while, I found out it was a girl, her voice was music to my ears.

After introducing myself, I thought I should look up so I didn't look rude.

She was so beautiful, she had smooth (h/l) (h/c) hair and I coudn't help but stare into her (e/c) eyes. However, I quickly pulled myself away, I thought I would speak to her when she was on her own.

~~~~~~~~~ Your POV ~~~~~~~~~~

He looked at me for a while but continued playing his game.

A young looking, brown haired boy walking ahead of two other tall slender men. 

"I-i am Toby, n-nice to m-meet you." He smiled.

"I am (y/n), nice to meet you too." I replied.

"Darling, you look fabulous!" A tall figure, perhaps related to Slenderman, greeted me.

"I am Splendor Man, I heard that you are (y/n)." He had a constant smile, it was somewhat creepy.

"Hello, yes I am (y/n)."

Someone similar to him barged past him, knelt down and took my hand.

"Oh, (y/n), aren't you just gorgeous. Would you like a rose? I've got a blue one and a red one." He smiled.

"DO NOT TAKE A ROSE!!!" I heard Jack shout.

"Why?"

"It's a long story, but promise you won't ever take one. He is Sexual Offenderman." I nodded.

I talked to some of the people there when an eerie presence became present.

~~~~~~~~~~ Jack's POV ~~~~~~~~~~

I anxiety increased as I couldn't see Jeff anywhere.

All of a sudden the atmosphere turned into a bad one, I could feel it.

~~~~~~~~~~ Your POV ~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, well. Who is this beauty here?"

I could see my reflection in the knife that was pressed against my throat.