chapter 10

"So, (y/n), here is your room. It's in the middle of all the bedrooms seeing you are the only female in the house." Slendy informed doing a brief hand gesture showing the room.

At that time it was quite bare, I was looking forward to decorating it, I loved things to do with DIY.

Before he left Slendy whispered something into my ear, it was nearly inaudible. Afterwards I realized it was the spell that he mentioned before.

~~~~~~~~~~ Jack's POV ~~~~~~~~~~

I saw her eyes light up when she entered her room, it made me fall in love with her all over again.

She flung herself onto her bed and smiled lightly to herself. She called me to lay down with her, I quickly obliged.

I started to tickle her because I knew it was one of her weaknesses. Before I knew it she had flung me through the wall and was on her knees on the floor with her head in her hands, screaming. I pulled myself out of the wall and noticed her engulfed in flames.

"Hehe, awh shit." I whispered.

"Slendy, what's happening?!" I shouted.

"Do not worry Jack it is the intuition spell activating."

Toby quietly asked "Umm...i-is she m-meant to be on f-fire?"

"People respond differently to it Toby, Ben cried floods of tears which was quite ironic seeing he has a fear of water."

"That's not funny Slendy." Ben snapped and pouted afterwards.

Slendy put his hands on his temples and said "Please do not call me Slendy, it's Slenderman."

"Just thought you'd guys want to know that she is not on fire anymore." Jeff calmly said while he rolled his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~ Your POV ~~~~~~~~~~

"Jeez, are you okay babe? Hehe." Jack said nearly in hysterics.

I look around slowly before getting up. "I feel different. I don't know how or why."

"You are now a real proxy, (y/n)." Slendy said under control.

"What happened just then?" I remembered before it happened but not what happened during it.

Jack told me the story and pulled me into a massive hug, sometimes I forgot that he was a serial killer and so was I.