Chapter 7

It was weird, I didn't think I'd be this close to a knife this sharp again.

I couldn't take my eyes away from the sleek curve before Jack intervened and rugby tackled this guy away from me.

~~~~~~~~~~Jack's POV ~~~~~~~~~~

I rugby tackled Jeff away from (y/n).

"Jeff what do you think you are doing?" I raised my voice, a rarity.

"What does it look like? I want this beauty here." He looks towards (y/n) and did a creepy smile, creepier than his normal smile.

"You can't do that."

"Why not exactly?"

I looked down to the floor, no one in the house knew yet, I actually hadn't planned on telling them then so I had no idea how to say it.

"Umm...hehehehe...well...(y/n) and I are...dating..." I had no idea how they were going to take me dating a mortal.

"That's great Jack!" Slendy exclaimed, however, he said it a bit funny, as if he knew something I did not.

Jeff shot me a deathly glare, I had never seen it before, he then stomped off to his room. I was relieved that he left.

The others followed suit, congratulating me, occasionally asking "How did you manage to get such a good looking mortal Jack?"

"What happens now? Does she have to become a proxy?" Masky asked.

"I'm not sure, haha, I was going to talk to Slendy later actually."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Time Skip ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made sure (y/n) was comfortable before going to Slendy's office. She was playing Mario Kart with Ben.

I quietly snuck out to meet Slendy.

.................................................

'KNOCK, KNOCK'

"Please come in."

I cautiously opened the heavy wooden door and entered.

"Umm...hehehe...you wanted to speak to me." I wasn't frightened by anyone or thing, well, Slenderman was the closest thing that was going to scare me.

"Yes, please take a seat." I follow his gesture.

"Well, Jack, how long have you known (y/n)?"

"Hehe, I've known her for years. I've only been talking with her for last 3 or so days."

"Do you know a lot about her?"

"I would like to think so."

"Well I'm afraid you do not. There's something different with her because the household has not wanted to kill her."

"Yeah, hehe." I paused for thought. "I did wonder why, do you know?"

He nodded.

"All of it, haha?"

"Not yet."

I really started to think then. "What is it?"

"You'll have to ask her...tonight."

"Oh..." I nodded, said goodbye and left.

~~~~~~~~~~ Your POV ~~~~~~~~~~

I beat Ben a couple of times at Mario Kart, he beat me more though.

"(y/n), do you want any drinks?" Ben politely asked.

"Sure, have you got Mountain Dew?"

"Yeah, we have everything imaginable." He left and shortly came back with it.

We were about to start another game when Jack walked in and sounded a bit weird. 

"(y/n), can I speak to you in my room please?"

He sounded nervous for some reason but I shrugged it off.

"Sure!"

I trailed after him downstairs, he had a basement bedroom.

"So what do you want to speak to me about?"

~~~~~~~~~~ Jack's POV ~~~~~~~~~~
"Hehe, do you feel that you can speak to me about everything?"

She looked a bit shocked, "Yeah, why?"

"Slendy said to me that there is something unusual about you and you have never really told me about your childhood or your family. Could you tell me the truth please? Hehe."

~~~~~~~~~~ Your POV ~~~~~~~~~~
'I don't know how to say it' I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So guys, what do you think her secret is?

What do you think Jeff and Ben are feeling?

Thanks for reading guys!