Night and Gale

Night and Gale is a paranormal fantasy book, centered around its two protagonists, bearing the same names.  It is also the debut novel of the author with plans to publish if he can finish it.

Any queries? Send it to
dane.and.knight31@gmail.com

Things To Know About This Story

I: I wrote and edited this story to the best of my abilities. But I am fully aware that I am far from perfect, so if you happen to see any technical flaws, I would appreciate it if you point them out.

II: The cover is made by me. If you want me to make a cover for you, DM me.

III: Thank you to everyone who helped and inspired my story. This is a new account, so you might not know who you guys are, but know that you have been an important part of my writing. I will never forget you.

IV: This story is written in English. If you don't like that, click away. Also, there might be some triggering themes ahead. A warning will be put at the beginning of a chapter.

V: Thank you so much for reading this. It means a lot. Also, if you want, feel free to DM me, and I'm sure to respond. Let's be friends!

 Let's be friends!

Night and Gale Illustration by Steal_yoursoul

Thank you so much for making this! I kinda tinkered with it in Photoshop as you can see. I'm trying to make a cover but ended up with this instead. You're such a talented person, and I really enjoyed this little project. I hope you did too! I've been anticipating and patiently waiting for this, and it is all worth the wait! Again, thank you so very much.

If you want to see more of their art, or if you want to see the raw illustration, visit their account! 

Copyright

All written material contained in this book is protected under copyright. Any unauthorized publication or distribution, whether mechanically or electronically, is prohibited. Any that will not abide will face consequences as dictated by the law.

If you are reading this outside of Wattpad, then the material is obtained illegally. I urge you to continue reading in Wattpad and inform the author through their e-mail. Thank you.

Graphic Disclaimer

All graphics contained in this book abide by copyright law. As such, the author prohibits the distribution of the edited material without written permission

Started: May 2021
Published: June 04, 2021
Finished: