Do you hate me?

MAL'S pov
These past weeks have Been awful ben keeps ignoring me i feel like he hates me, what did i do wrong.....am i not perfect enough for him???
So i decided to go check at him hope it goes well

"Ben? " as i said when i opened the door.

"What"he said like not reallt wanting to see me right now.

"I just wanna ask you someting" as i said in a little nervous voice.

" You can ask me that something of yours when im done Mal.., and please can you get out i can't concentrate"he said in a little raise voice.

"Oh...ok" i said trying to hold back my tears....

The next day...
Mal's pov

After whar happened last night with Ben i think i don't wanna see him cause i might be a diatraction for him again so i i Just walked to my locker and grab some few stuff until i saw a note saying.....

Im sorry Mal if i said that to you last night i was just having a bad day, and i let that slip out on you im really sorry...

                         -Ben..

Since i was a little still mad at him i crumble the note and went to my class i was hoping to see Ben but he wasn't there i mean even though his busy his mother would never let him miss class so i just sit there and pay attention to what the teacher was saying....

-
After class

"Hey Mal! " evie yelled while walking toward me

"Hey E" i said while giving her a hug

"So...."

"So "

"Haven't you heard? "

"Heard what? "I said

"MY GOSH MAL" She yelled.

"What haven't i hear-" i was cut off by Evie

"THAT THERE'S GONNA BE PROM!!!!" se squealed

"Gosh evie i thought it was something important"

-time skip 2 days before prom

Ben's pov

I haven't talk to Ma l for 4 days now so yeah i have heard about the prom i was still thinking to ask Mal cause i have a feeling its impossible after the stupid fight.... So i tried to call her and i was happy she answered

"Mal"

"Yes Ben"

"Are you still mad? "

"No ben i already forgave you, i understand that you have been busy with king stuff so i understand"

"Mal i want to ask you something? "

"What is it?"

"Will you go to prom with me?"

"Yes!!"

Prom time!!!

Mal's dress