chapter11: You never listen to me.

Mal's pov

I woke up in the morning not feeling a little well so i went to my phone and look at the time, it was 7:30 in the morning. Since its saturday no school and i feel like im sick, i decided to stay at me and evie's dorm for the whole day. I check my phone if i any have messages and i do have a messege from Ben

Good morning babygirl,sorry i can't hangout with you today i still have work to do but promise when im done you are the first person i will visit. Love you!

Ben's messege made me blush hard. Damn that boy sure loves me, even im feeling sick he always makes me feel better.

Ben's pov

Saturday...no school but have pilled up work and long borning meetings i wish i could just hangout with Mal but i can't do both. I pick my phone up from my pocket and saw a messege from Mal.

Don't worry im not going anywhere, since im feeling a little sick. Take your time in your work even when it has to take you all day😂 bye! Love you!❤

I couldn't help my self but smile and wanting to kiss her but can't do it so i just have to do my king duties so i would have time for Mal.

Later.....

"Ugh" Mal said in frustration.

I thought i would feel better but as time goes by i feel worse all i could do is lay down in bed. Evie could help but she's wit doug so i was all alone.

It was 6:55pm in the evening and i felt really sick in the time but thanks for Ben coming in my dorm he took care of me.

"How you doing? " He asked

"A little better since your here" i said

"Really? "

"Yea"

"Ben" i said

"Hmm" he asked

Can i go to your game tomorrow?" i asked

"No Mal, cause you need to rest" he replied

"But i want to go! "I complained

"No Mal No mean's no" Ben said in a tone like im the daughter and he is the father.

The next day...

The end

Almost..

Nah just kidding..😂

Ben's pov

I woke to be in Mal's dorm since i remember i stayed with her last night. I found her still asleep which made me have time to stare at her.

But not long until she woke up

"Good morning beautiful" i said

"Good morning handsome"

"How are you feeling? " i ask her.

"Better" she said

But i didn't buy it in her face she was pale and not really ok just in one look in her face since i was good at figuring her out i put my hand on her forehead.

"Really" i said

"Ben, I don't wanna missed your game"

"  I will go, but promise me you'll stay here" i said

"No i don't wanna miss your game" she whine like a baby.

"Mal, baby i don't wanna argue with you about this"

"Then, if you don't want to argue this with me then let me see your game! " she demand

I didn't listen to her when she said that so i just left the dorm and went to the game.

Mal's pov

Aftet what i said Ben just left. I know he wanted me better but i wouldn't want to miss his game so i went to the tourney and sat one of the bleaches beside Evie.

"Hey Mal, Ben said you were sick" Evie said

" Yes but im feeling better"

I just watch the game, and notice Ben look ar me and smile. He almost lost the Ball but he didn't after the gamr ofcourse they won i came running to Ben and hugged him.

" you never listen to me"

" you got that dude"

He laughed

" I love you"

" I love you too"

Then we share a passionate and heated kiss.

Hey guys so i decided to write a few chapters since i have these ideas build up in my mind but don't worry im still writing in my 3rd book which i need loads of ideas😅 so hope you like this "chapter" please comment vote and share!

Love ya'll

     -Alleah

*decided no face reveal since i plan to do it in instagram when my 3rd book is done.

Words:731